Post Crystal Palace match thread

Marvellous stuff yesterday.

That huge cheer for the 2nd Chelsea goal just after the players went back to the dressing room to pull the jerseys on, sent shivers down my spine. The belief rippled through everybody at that point. I have to say Garcia did not put a foot wrong and looked extremely composed when under pressure - my MOTM. Overall the team had a great shape about them and second half played within themselves. Special mention, as always, to our fans who were feckin noisy all afternoon - that didn't come across as loud as it was when I watched the highlights. I had a ticket in the home end next to the City fans and was cheering with the fellas on the end rows when I left. Another performance like this against Everton will do just fine, they have some defensive worries and Barry can't play against us, Just like in 2012, we have been given a 2nd chance at the title. We won't fuck it up again.

Disgusted with BBC this morning, all about Liverpool as usual, and a comment from the presenter ' there's no blue in the trophy streamers'

Fucking slag.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
MSP said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Whats was that fucking sign the palce fans had out about

YOu've got the money, we have the soul.

You guys should make a banner when they visit Etihad next time - Fuck your soul, we have the money !
"You have the soul, we have the points".

If "Soul" means banging a fucking drum all game and singing the same song, I'll keep the money thanks

baddddad said:
MSP said:
YOu've got the money, we have the soul.

You guys should make a banner when they visit Etihad next time - Fuck your soul, we have the money !

If "Soul" means banging a fucking drum all game and singing the same song, I'll keep the money thanks

I rather people bang a drum and sing the same song all game than hearing a pin drop at the Etihad

Brilliant result.

Yaya was incredible. Him and Silva are the best two midfielders in this league by a mile.

Another clean sheet which is always a huge bonus.

I don't think I've ever seen Dzeko work so hard! He was very impressive and definitely deserves a start at Goodison Park where I hope he puts in the same sort of performance.

Aguero was closer to his best. His movement is as good as any player in Europe IMO. We look a totally different side with him in it, he really is a world class player.

Back four was as solid as expected - they've been very good all of 2014.

Javi Garcia - what a difference 6 months makes! Top performance.

Damocles said:
baddddad said:

I rather people bang a drum and sing the same song all game than hearing a pin drop at the Etihad
Well fuck off to Palace then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.