Post Crystal Palace match thread

baddddad said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
MSP said:
YOu've got the money, we have the soul.

You guys should make a banner when they visit Etihad next time - Fuck your soul, we have the money !
"You have the soul, we have the points".

If "Soul" means banging a fucking drum all game and singing the same song, I'll keep the money thanks

It said Arsehole, the banner had a pleat or two in it.. !

Just watched the 'highlights' again on the OS, and I can't think of another game this season where there have been so few chances of note, for either side. Not a Souness-like complaint, simply an observation; imagine we were conserving energy for the three games next week.

Gabriel said:
Just watched the 'highlights' again on the OS, and I can't think of another game this season where there have been so few chances of note, for either side. Not a Souness-like complaint, simply an observation; imagine we were conserving energy for the three games next week.

It was the kind of professional performance we do all too rarely and its given me more encouragement for the games ahead than a 5-0 drubbing in a funny sort of way.

Gabriel said:
I think what you mean is being a bit gung ho in attack,we were a bit more conservative,and looked solid in defence.....

Best away day of the season yesterday. Epic atmosphere, blue flares and all. The crush for booze at half time was mental. Well done lads.

great day out yesterday, magnificent effort from players and fans alike. Loudest I have heard us for a long, long time.

I just really, really hope we do it now.

The Blue Right Hand said:
Best away day of the season yesterday. Epic atmosphere, blue flares and all. The crush for booze at half time was mental. Well done lads.

Really best away day of the season. Thought Spurs, United and Barcelona were slightly better.

CityFan94 said:
Brilliant result.

Yaya was incredible. Him and Silva are the best two midfielders in this league by a mile.

Another clean sheet which is always a huge bonus.

I don't think I've ever seen Dzeko work so hard! He was very impressive and definitely deserves a start at Goodison Park where I hope he puts in the same sort of performance.

Aguero was closer to his best. His movement is as good as any player in Europe IMO. We look a totally different side with him in it, he really is a world class player.

Back four was as solid as expected - they've been very good all of 2014.

Javi Garcia - what a difference 6 months makes! Top performance.

Spot on. Just got back from London, what a great day. Team were superb, fans brilliant, atmosphere electric. More of the same at Goodison please.

Not sure why your wetting your pants about Everton, play like you did yesterday & no problems but a lot depends on tonights result, we beat Everton 2-3 at Goodison a couple of weeks ago,they were so nervous its getting to them!

Funny how you say about the atmosphere, I sit in the Lower Homesdale (behind the goal) and I was wondering why you never sung Blue Moon, but your saying you did! the acoustics at Selhurst aint that good, and where you are has the best roof (acoustics) are are right under the microphones, but there you go.

Look forward to next season at yours.

Apart from the fact you hate Pulis, did you think we played like a "Pulis/Stoke" team? or was it a bit different, I didnt want him here but I have to doff my cap to him, he has made us solid but quick on the break and with Chamahk's class touch its not your typical Pulis style, last time I watched football like this at Palace was when Steve Coppell 1st took over and we had a bit of success, so I cant woman too much

great day apart from the tool that let off the smoke bomb at the back of the stand when Chelsea scored there 2nd , a woman got it all in her eyes and a lot of peoples clothes including mine where full of blue dye ,well done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.