Post match City v PSG

I noticed Shay Given was wearing 2 mics - Is that to be sure to be sure they can hear him over that bitter, red nosed, camel gobbed twat Ferdinand

Fantasic result and performance. Controlled the game - even when we couldn't get the ball early on, we never let them threaten.

All the way through we had the lion's share of openings - and never looked on he rack - whereas that's exactly where our goal came from - a concerted spell of penetrative pressure.

True but then they say it's only because PSG has been "disappointing" we haven't been good tonight apparently they've just not shown up. What do they always say every time we get beat or get shut out by 10 men behind the ball which we didn't do tonight btw?

Top 4 in Europe. Who would have thought it?
This is the benchmark for Pep now. He has to improve us from here.

Hi guys,
Good game ( for you). You deserve the semis, hope you ll go to the end of it.
I'm sorry for us (Paris) we under perform ( especially in the first half) but we should have to be stronger.

Personnaly, I found City better tonight than last week and Paris was less clumsy but toothless. KDB is a real good one, your midfielders were quite tough and the other were at the level expected for a 1/4 final of UFCL.
On our side, i'll rate Silva, Rabiot, Pastore and Lucas ( those 2 should been in the starting Line up).

Good luck,
Beret off,
I'm going to pour my venom on Laurent Blanc on Psg's forum.

The whole team was pressuring the man on the ball, attacking players like Silva, Navas and KDB were tracking back and winning the ball in the midfield and the Fern Bros. worked their asses off. Clichy and Sagna didn't get caught out of position. The CBs were rock solid. That is why we won in my opionon (and of course thanks to Kevin's brilliance)

I would love to see the distance traveled stats for each player and compare them to their season average. It was obvious we wanted to win this tie and I think in the end we wanted it more than PSG and that was the difference.

Exactly none of the biased media twerps or the rag, dipper and arsehat pundits can say we don't deserve to be where we are. Juve fucked it up themselves and only showed up against us and bayern. Kiev we were expected to beat but they can try and twist it all they like we were better than PSG over the two legs, on our day our team looks better than theirs despite all that was said in the buildup.

Forget the media bud and enjoy the moment. We've been fantastic in Europe. Our lads have given disciplined performances and we've shown we can hold our own in Europe.

On the way back from the game lads, incredible atmosphere, one of the best games (if not the best) I've ever managed to get too! Talksport is hilarious though, Andy Goldstein can't take it haha :D

Hi guys,
Good game ( for you). You deserve the semis, hope you ll go to the end of it.
I'm sorry for us (Paris) we under perform ( especially in the first half) but we should have to be stronger.

Personnaly, I found City better tonight than last week and Paris was less clumsy but toothless. KDB is a real good one, your midfielders were quite tough and the other were at the level expected for a 1/4 final of UFCL.
On our side, i'll rate Silva, Rabiot, Pastore and Lucas ( those 2 should been in the starting Line up).

Good luck,
Beret off,
I'm going to pour my venom on Laurent Blanc on Psg's forum.

Thanks my friend. Best of luck to you and PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.