Post Match: City vs Barca

Bluep*ss said:
Chippy_boy said:
I don't have a problem with 4-4-2 really. But Fernando and Milner in the middle to start? Really??? Clichy starting and Kolarov not even on the bench.

And then no changes after 45 minutes at 2-0 and being thrashed?

And then takes Nasri off to bring Fernandino - who should have started? Our magic midfield 3 of Yaya/Nasri/Silva is already missing Yaya, so we voluntarily take Nasri off, just to make sure Silva has no chance.

Dzeko looks lively, so we take him off. And then we take Silva off to complete the master plan.

Utter genius.

I agree with most of your points but Clichy did ok. - never a second yellow - unlucky

Sorry yes I didn't mean I had a problem with Clichy starting - in fact I would have picked him. But we did need Kolarov on the bench, that was my point.

grim up north said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
grim up north said:
Yes he is I agree.

Fernandinho came on in the second half and it changed the game. Why couldn't MP see this before the match?

We will now go with 442 now Yaya is available in Barca and give a couple of goals start again.

And repeat.

Clueless
Yes I know he is. Swaps like for like regarding Dzeko, takes Nasri off and doesn't even have Kolarov on the bench.
Unbelievably clueless tonight and I like the manager.

Ducado said:
agyeiboateng said:
If we don't buck up our ideas we have to face the battle of losing Aguero and Silva. They were amazing tonight and made me as a blue really proud. Aguero was literally bulling their CB's

I know those two are model pro's and have signed new contracts but they are amongst the best in Europe in their positions (for me Kun is the best striker in the world) and no matter what they may say, they want to be playing in the latter stages of the CL like Messi, Ronaldo, Costa, Robben etc... are doing every year with their teams.

I can't see Aguero being happy with scraping through the group stages and being knocked out in the first round. Its time to improve the team in the summer, get rid of the dead wood like Fernando and buy players to compete with Chelsea, Madrid and Bayern etc

That's it

Your gone

At last! Fucking poison. Right, it's not that bad! 1-2 to Barca, half time, Yaya to come back! Come on City!

If we had just taken one of those chances created at the beginning of the second half....I really thought Nasri was gonna score but it was a great block. The block by Pique on Aguero's cross also saved a certain goal.

I am sorry to say but Fernando and Milner do not have the class to compete at this level......but full marks for effort of course.

If we get the first goal in Barcelona anything could happen......keep believing folks.

I'm Blue said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Hart 8/10
Zaba 3/10
Kompany 2/10
Demichellis 6/10
Clichy 1/10
Milner 5/10
Fernando 4/10
Nasri 7/10
Silva 8/10
Aguero 7/10
Dzeko 5/10
Pellegrino 1/10
Zab 3 out 10?
Really, obviously drived in at the death, but he marked Neymard all night long and kept him out of the game.
Not saying he was outstanding, but deserved better than that.
Pablo was shite tonight from pretty much start to finish, he looked scared to death of Neymar, 2nd goal came from his side , gave a needless penalty away.

BooksReject said:
Ducado said:
agyeiboateng said:
If we don't buck up our ideas we have to face the battle of losing Aguero and Silva. They were amazing tonight and made me as a blue really proud. Aguero was literally bulling their CB's

I know those two are model pro's and have signed new contracts but they are amongst the best in Europe in their positions (for me Kun is the best striker in the world) and no matter what they may say, they want to be playing in the latter stages of the CL like Messi, Ronaldo, Costa, Robben etc... are doing every year with their teams.

I can't see Aguero being happy with scraping through the group stages and being knocked out in the first round. Its time to improve the team in the summer, get rid of the dead wood like Fernando and buy players to compete with Chelsea, Madrid and Bayern etc

That's it

Your gone

At last! Fucking poison. Right, it's not that bad! 1-2 to Barca, half time, Yaya to come back! Come on City!

Let's not get carried away. We were beat in this leg by the better team and we will probably be beat in the next leg by the better team.

I don't know why this is so offensive to people as a concept.

br88 said:
If we had just taken one of those chances created at the beginning of the second half....I really thought Nasri was gonna score but it was a great block. The block by Pique on Aguero's cross also saved a certain goal.

I am sorry to say but Fernando and Milner do not have the class to compete at this level......but full marks for effort of course.

If we get the first goal in Barcelona anything could happen......keep believing folks.

Good man. Let this be the start of positivity on this thread. We fight to the eeeeeeend, we are Man City, we fight to the end.

Damocles said:
BooksReject said:
Ducado said:
That's it

Your gone

Let's not get carried away. We were beat in this leg by the better team and we will probably be beat in the next leg by the better team.

I don't know why this is so offensive to people as a concept.
I agree but pleased were still in the tie after the first half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.