Post match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

Chippy_boy said:
JULES said:
I wish a lot of negative posters would wait for the final whistle before callin some of our players shyte, just stop and wait, you can whinge at the end of the game, should we ever lose a game

To be fair mate they were shite, win or no win.

So wrong. they were shite but they won and that is a massive difference

Over the next few years, nobody.....but NOBODY...will stop the Man City

J U G G E R N A U T !!!!!

CTID.

citizen tony said:
How many bookings before suspension in champs league , 9 bookings in bayern Napoli game hopefully same in return leading to lots of suspensions against us

yeah 5 for beyren and 4 for napoli

Mugatu said:
Quite right Ricster, disgraceful scenes, like something you'd see at Goodison. I'm embarrassed. Anyone chucking stuff should get a life ban, no questions asked...

Who the fuck are these monkeys anyway? They weren't at City games 10 years ago... nobody threw stuff at opposition players at Maine Road. Have we took over some of the rag undecideds?

There was things thrown at players at Maine road... I'm sure beckham made about £50 and 10 lighters in one game. That said the fools tonight could have had a hand in us missing out on a win. Stupid, childish idiots.

left the pub with 30secs to go fkn ragin 3 mins later the world is a better place thot they could have played till easter an still not scored
they shud be trashing teams like that tho alls well etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.