Post match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

MCC said:
Mancini leaves the door open for Tevez in post match interview.

Tevez and Kun up front for the derby???

Where does he leave the door open ? i must have missed it between the bit where he refused to talk about tevez full stop and the... oh there was no other bit

northendonton said:
left the pub with 30secs to go fkn ragin 3 mins later the world is a better place thot they could have played till easter an still not scored
they shud be trashing teams like that tho alls well etc

Get a fuckin grip, this is the CL, you dont walk through teams look at the rags draw at home a couple of weeks ago.

The worst thing tonight was that Rags were able to get tickets for the game and disrespect us by throwing there tampons towards the pitch

i8rags said:
northendonton said:
left the pub with 30secs to go fkn ragin 3 mins later the world is a better place thot they could have played till easter an still not scored
Can anyone translate that shite.

He means to say that he exited the pub with only 30 seconds of game time remaining , not in the best of moods.

When he discovered Aguero had scored the winner he was in a decidely better mood once more.
He feels that the way City were playing a win wasn't looking likely, and that all the time in the world would not have helped.

He believes Villareal are a team City should be looking to beat quite comfortably, but in hindsight he is pleased with the final result.

TCIB said:
MCC said:
Mancini leaves the door open for Tevez in post match interview.

Tevez and Kun up front for the derby???

Where does he leave the door open ? i must have missed it between the bit where he refused to talk about tevez full stop and the... oh there was no other bit

When he said he was a nice guy. He hinted that his career at City might not be over.

i8rags said:
northendonton said:
Can anyone translate that shite.
The gentleman departed from the licensed premises with half a minute of the scheduled playing time to go. He was not best pleased with tonight's developments. 3 minutes later, the planet on which we live had markedly improved. The gentleman had formed the opinion that the team could have played until next Easter and not have scored the winning goal. He has also formed the opinion that City should be comfortably beating teams of that calibre. In the end though, he has formed the opinion that all is indeed well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.