Post match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

Ducado said:
northendonton said:
left the pub with 30secs to go fkn ragin 3 mins later the world is a better place thot they could have played till easter an still not scored
they shud be trashing teams like that tho alls well etc

No we should not, they are a good team we beat them it was not nice but a win is a win and may be a monkey off the teams back

bang on mate, these teams with euro experience will be hard to break down, nobody is gonna roll over in this group. not a good performance, but how many times have we watched other teams play shite and win, and admire them for it. we have to go to spain and put in a good performance, no doubt. they will come at us a lot more and be offensive, which will give us more room and scoring opportunities. its bubbling nicely now!!

Comrade Buka said:
gregblag said:
tommcfc said:
buzzing about the result, but doesnt cover up the fact we were pure shite for large chunks of the match, everything dzeko touched turned to shit, aside from the tap in aguero was largely ineffective and silva was poor by his standards. thought yaya played really well when pushed forwards and vinnie and lescott were both fairly solid. need to up our game massively for the last 3 if we want any chance of getting out of the group!

We needed a win - and we got one. Performance was crap - so what!

Mancini pre-match: No we don't need to play well, but we need to win.

dont get me wrong im delighted with the win, but we still have three more games to go and if we perform like that against bayern or napoli we'll get battered. anyway, lets fuck the rags up this sunday first, Come on you blues!

Mugatu said:
Quite right Ricster, disgraceful scenes, like something you'd see at Goodison. I'm embarrassed. Anyone chucking stuff should get a life ban, no questions asked...

Who the fuck are these monkeys anyway? They weren't at City games 10 years ago... nobody threw stuff at opposition players at Maine Road. Have we took over some of the rag undecideds?

Agree that it's a disgrace and embarrassing but I remember a few pies flying onto the pitch in the Main Road days. I was a kid then and was much amused by the sight of a meat an potato pie whizzing over my head from the back of the North stand.

My 70 year old Dad went to his first game tonight in years, courtesy of my brothers Colin and Paul. I'm so glad he saw that win tonight.

[bigimg]http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xr/129567610.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3F0B0C90CC1FDD15396AAA92C290EF64DE792E40C113F8B2A34C1BFF51A650EDCC[/bigimg]

Welcome back to the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
Thanks to Milner,Zabba, Silva & Aguero for the most important goal of the season so far.

MCC said:
TCIB said:
MCC said:
Mancini leaves the door open for Tevez in post match interview.

Tevez and Kun up front for the derby???

Where does he leave the door open ? i must have missed it between the bit where he refused to talk about tevez full stop and the... oh there was no other bit

When he said he was a nice guy. He hinted that his career at City might not be over.

Didn't hear that bit, i hope not, to much has happened we need him gone no matter what imo.

Well , picking the bones from that mess of a match, the team for sunday should be
Hart
Micah Lescott Kompany Clichy
De jong Barry
Silva Milner
Aguero Balotelli

Yaya seems undroppable by Mancini so expect him to play instead of milner.

Some on here will wish the match-day thread will be deleted as some of the posts on there are embarrassing!! Some were even hinting towards Mancini out!!!

We played awful, but we played on until the end and won...so, well done lads!!

CTID!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.