Post match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

herrock said:
Well , picking the bones from that mess of a match, the team for sunday should be
Hart
Micah Lescott Kompany Clichy
De jong Barry
Silva Milner
Aguero Balotelli

Even though Kolarov and Yaya had arguably their better games tonight?

argyle said:
Some on here will wish the match-day thread will be deleted as some of the posts on there are embarrassing!! Some were even hinting towards Mancini out!!!

We played awful, but we played on until the end and won...so, well done lads!!

CTID!!

The match thread is never any different mate, if we are not home and dry within the first 20 mins the hysterics start

Guate Blue said:
I remember a few pies flying onto the pitch in the Maine Road days. I was a kid then and was much amused by the sight of a meat an potato pie whizzing over my head from the back of the North stand.
Shame you didn't use it to practise your catching skills. Free food is great, especially for a kid.

For everyone who loves to leave the ground early as per usual! I hope you've all learnt your lesson in leaving such tight games :) haha

I'll post my proper thoughts when I've recovered from my multiple heart attacks. God I love this team.

Ducado said:
northendonton said:
left the pub with 30secs to go fkn ragin 3 mins later the world is a better place thot they could have played till easter an still not scored
they shud be trashing teams like that tho alls well etc

No we should not, they are a good team we beat them it was not nicebut a win is a win and may be a monkey off the teams back[/quot

sorry pal but yes we shud they were no barcelona or madrid they were a poor side at this level and the City of today should be good enuff to beat that quality

Sergio's goal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/sergio-aguero-villarreal-15570233/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodispl ... -15570233/</a>

It's like a striker - you need a goal any way it comes sometimes.

As a club we needed this result. Conceded a goal, looked like crap, won the game.

A win is a win is a win is a win etc.

Fuck off Hansen, Lawrenson etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.