Post match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

Re: Substitutions by Mancini

Ancient Citizen said:
Brilliant move by Mancini putting on Barry and Milner. Our middle firmed up and Jimbo's pass was sublime. I think he knows what he's doing.

This all day long! To tell the truth starting to get pissed off with the negativity towards Mancini if we're not 3-0 up within the first 15mins.
Yeah, we were really poor tonight but, the fuck, we WON. Give HIM a fucking break.

Only able to see it on TV as I was working but for those who slag of Dzeko one thing I would say is that he kept on showing the whole game and never gave up although he was playing poorly. Many players just hide when they are playign poorly, From the TV it looked a bit as if Nasri did that.

that booing unless we're smashing teams by half time comes with the territory of becoming successful. Bandwagon jumpers are part and parcel (unfortunatley)

he was truly awful, end of.
Cityfan said:
Only able to see it on TV as I was working but for those who slag of Dzeko one thing I would say is that he kept on showing the whole game and never gave up although he was playing poorly. Many players just hide when they are playign poorly, From the TV it looked a bit as if Nasri did that.

things we have learnt from tonight

We have character.
We are still coming to terms with the champs league
We are a better side with Barry
Yaya is better in an advanced role
Dzeko is a confidence player (masively)
Silva is human
Milner is in scary form and MUST start the derby
Clichy and richards must start our must win games???
We can still qualify

WE ARE CITY
SUPER CITY
WE ARE CITY
FROM MAINE ROAD

Re: things we have learnt from tonight

stavros said:
our goalkeeper is average
We have character.
We are still coming to terms with the champs league
We are a better side with Barry
Yaya is better in an advanced role
Dzeko is a confidence player (masively)
Silva is human
Milner is in scary form and MUST start the derby
Clichy and richards must start our must win games???
We can still qualify

WE ARE CITY
SUPER CITY
WE ARE CITY
FROM MAINE ROAD

edited for accuracy

Most frustrating match I have ever watched! It just was not clicking at all When Sergio put the ball in the net I went mental!

Dzeko had a poor game but so did Silva and Nasri but them three are still a class act and will all bounce back.

Kolarov take a bow great performance mate, he just kept going!

Not seen the game, but have just read that Joe parried the Rossi drive back into the centre of the goalmouth. This is what he did against Bayern, and the commentators (watching in Norway) were well aware of it. Assume Bayern were aware, too, hence their poached goals. Is this Joe's weak point, and can someone get him to sort it out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.