Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

City Raider said:
i don't think he sets the team up to be defensive, the first 15 mins prove that - the problem is you revert to type under pressure, and our type is more of a defensive mind set

other sides when under pressure just go for it, this will never happen under rm, we will only over win games where we control the tempo, not gonna happen against the top teamsi feel really sorry for dzeko, has he seen a cross since he arrived? crosses are his bread and butter

hate to say it, but after today its hard to see how rm keeps his job - he has to win the fa cup

City should be a top team. Outside of Barca I don't think there is a team who they don't measure up with talent-wise.

I thought Yaya was fantastic until he inevitably tired.

Silva looked dangerous on the break but it was probably his worst game in a City shirt aside from maybe his debut. Many of his passes were wayward but he wasn't getting a lot of help.

Re: When will Mancini dump this muppet?......

PSmyth07 said:
Bridge was worse mate but I agree, he's been our weaklink in a few games now. I couldn't care less how powerful his shots are because half the time he can't even pass it 6 yards in front of him.

bridge is not worse, he's miles better than kolorov, it really grates with me the amount of better players we loan out and play the likes of botang, dzeko and kolorov.

ps
never rated bridge, just think he's better kolorov

Poor passing - too easy disarmed - not a hope in hell of ever scoring - the now familiar back step when in the last third.

Predictable, boring, unwatchable, painful drivvel.....

.................does anyone know if KK is available?

Graham99.
Where's Greggs?
Beswick.

=========

Big Dave Watson said:
mancitydreamteam said:
THIS

people on here moaning.

yes we played bad but mancini is right, we have played lots of games in a short period of time. it does take it out on players there not machines. we have had lots of injurys and kolarov, ballo, dzeko have only been in this country a couple of months and already people are calling for there heads. i recall drogba, nani, van persie all having terrible starts in there first season in the premier league. let them find there feet and they will come good. we played for a draw and with the loss of tevez we would of taken one. yes its boring to watch but at the end of the day its chelsea at the bridge. if we played horrible and got a point then that would of been a success but we came unstuck with 2 late goals. a few weeks untill the next game so plenty of time for rest. judge the teams fitness levels after the break when they will hopefully be fully rested and not playing every 3 days.

Oh please..........open your eyes.

Sunderland next for a leg up. They have 1 point from 21 I think, so who best to play next? Of course, the Manchester City benevolent society.

This lot dont have the mentality or bottle and the manager has run out of ideas and excuses.

You would think as they don't have any congestion to worry about from here on out but I'd expect injuries to be the new reason they can't win.

In 44 years i can't remember us being so BORING

This is one boring team at the moment. Scared stiff of doing something that might get us on the edge of our seats.

Big Dave Watson said:
Waking up and smelling the coffee yet happy clappers?

Before the league game at Villa I said I had a feeling that thats where it was going to start to go wrong. 8 points from the last 21 have shown that the stick I got was totally unjustified. Spurs wont stutter forever and wgen we lose at Liverpool and Everton plus bottle it against Spurs that will be that. I really hope Mourinho is lined up.

As I keep saying, I guarantee we wont finish in the top 4.

Lose at Liverpool and they could overtake us!

I have no problem with a loss at Chelsea if we actually gave it a go in the first place. Chelsea were dreadful first 30 minutes yet we still didnt go for it.

I am convinced we would be no worse off had we not spent one penny in the summer and just kept what we had.

Only Silva, of Mancini's buys has performed consistently.

Milner - Average
Kolorov - Awful
Boateng - Bottler
Yaya - Hot and cold
Balotelli - Lunatic
Dzeko -one paced, no movement off the ball.
Johnson - Good but already lined up before he came.

Mancini's days are numbered if this carries on.

Andouble said:
I thought Yaya was fantastic until he inevitably tired.
I thought he was shockingly shite TBH. Lumbering around midfield just watching Chelsea players pass the ball around about five yards away from him and making zero effort to close them down. I'm at a loss to understand what he actually brings to the team; he's a complete waste in the position Mancini plays him in. Surely we didn't actually buy him to play there??

zandvoort blue said:
fuck me..............we just played the current champions away after playing Kiev with 10 men on thursday night. A nil/nil result would have been fantastic, but we fell short, and only just.
Judge Mancini come the end of the season, not at this moment in time.
spot on pal

Re: In 44 years i can't remember us being so BORING

Really?

Did you just miss out the whole Pearce era?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.