Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

zandvoort blue said:
fuck me..............we just played the current champions away after playing Kiev with 10 men on thursday night. A nil/nil result would have been fantastic, but we fell short, and only just.
Judge Mancini come the end of the season, not at this moment in time.

You're wrong. Even if they finish 4th it won't be because they won it, it will be because Spurs are faltering also.

The fact is that City haven't played to win a game that could put them over the top since Mancini has been here. Five attempts and one on target against 20 tries with 5 on target will never get it done and it seems to be his gameplan in every big match. Plus, this looks to be the 2nd year in a row that he'll have them hanging on for dear life. A good manager would have salted a CL spot away by now.

Sven had them playing to win, he just didn't have the team.

Re: We are wasting our time

K.Reeves right foot said:
Baker Boy said:
There's no agenda. Yes a few decisions were iffy but so what, the crux of it is that we're simply not good enough at the moment, none of the decisions affected the result. Negative tactics yet again from Mancini. I've never felt so disillusioned, even in the dark days of Division 2. With so much talent at his disposal (Kolorov excepted of course) we should be faring far better than we are. I fully expected a defeat today, and hey ho, I got it. What a shite weekend, cheers Bobby.
You hit the nail on the head ther, Like you I expected a defeat. [before i get called a rag, i didn't want a defeat - that's different]. All the great players we have and as a fan I expected a defeat, nothing else needs to be said. Our season is dying before us and have you ever seen a more talented player so misused in a team than Silva?

Exactly my point. We should go there thinking we can win instead of trying to sneak a bore draw. Christ on a bike, we've got some bloody talent in our squad yet don't seem to use it. The players must be as frustrated as we are with the way they're being asked to play. We looked good for the first 15 mins and if we'd shown a bit more desire to win we could have. Chelsea aren't the team they were and didn't really look any better than us. They just wanted to win more than we did. Our season is ebbing away, I fear for our chances in the semi-final I really do, because those horrible red bastards will have a field day.

If Mancini mentions 'tiredness' one more time.........

I'm going to turn on him. Just listened to his post match interview,
we are tired only played 3 days ago with ten men.
What's it going to be like next season, when we should be going for every single competition? Or should we decide now, not to bother with coke cup tickets as we'll play kids and chaff again, not to make our plaaaaaayeeeers tired?

His boring shite football, is beginning to grate on me now, his addition of kolorov, edin, silva, johnno, yaya and milner reeked of attacking pressurizing football. Instead we've got sideyways back passing football, that makes the wigans, fulhams and wolves's look like barcelona.

kolarov= liablity...

previously posted this....take away this shot of his- passings poor-not great in the air-tackling,s irratic-and most alarming lack of pace-lost his man for 1st goal and turned inside out for 2nd today....fear for us in semi final if valencia plays against him......

When will Mancini dump this muppet?......

I agrees there kolarov is absolute fuckin pants but there are worse things than that we are carrying the biggest sack if shit in midfield I'm on about the fat arsed lazy twat of yaya and a manager that is scared of taking the **** off he should be spiked with diet pills at least we can the sue him for his earnings and get rid of the shit house has anyone seen the fucker run yet this season and also manchini needs to realise that he's not in Italy anymore and start playin the football we all pay to see otherwise I think he will be down the job centre come may. Think we will be lucky to keep 4 th at this rate haven't seen a great performance for along time we need to start performing well the last 4-5 games have been so below par for a team of such talent.

Re: Adios Mancini. Who should be our next manager?

I think we should sack our manager, after his first full season, despite him meeting his objectives.

This has worked for us for the past 30 years, so why change a broken system?

Re: We are wasting our time

Rameires booked for his 5th bad tackle......De Jong and Milner for their 1st each.

Inconsistency is the only constant with these sh!te officials.

mancitydreamteam said:
zandvoort blue said:
fuck me..............we just played the current champions away after playing Kiev with 10 men on thursday night. A nil/nil result would have been fantastic, but we fell short, and only just.
Judge Mancini come the end of the season, not at this moment in time.

THIS

people on here moaning.

yes we played bad but mancini is right, we have played lots of games in a short period of time. it does take it out on players there not machines. we have had lots of injurys and kolarov, ballo, dzeko have only been in this country a couple of months and already people are calling for there heads. i recall drogba, nani, van persie all having terrible starts in there first season in the premier league. let them find there feet and they will come good. we played for a draw and with the loss of tevez we would of taken one. yes its boring to watch but at the end of the day its chelsea at the bridge. if we played horrible and got a point then that would of been a success but we came unstuck with 2 late goals. a few weeks untill the next game so plenty of time for rest. judge the teams fitness levels after the break when they will hopefully be fully rested and not playing every 3 days.

Oh please..........open your eyes.

Sunderland next for a leg up. They have 1 point from 21 I think, so who best to play next? Of course, the Manchester City benevolent society.

This lot dont have the mentality or bottle and the manager has run out of ideas and excuses.

The commentators were saying that Chesea still nmot at their best.

They absolutely hammered us, only some fantastic defending from Komps and Lescott kept us in for so long. Also Dejong was excellent.

They won the ball passed (to their own players) and moved quickly. They looked dangenrous when attacking.

We on the other hand won the ball and just handed it back, looked slow and lethargic.

Kolorov getting some stick but he worked tirelessly up and down the left side, Richards had milner for support, Koplorov didn't get much.

I think after Thursday it was one game to much. Lets see how we bounce back after the break - virtually the full squad back and refreshed a bit.

Basically against the other top 4 away, Mancinis tactics of try to get a draw have managed 2 points from 12. After Arsenal people were justifying it the two points we got at spuds and ars were the luckiest all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.