Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Re: Please bobby do some thing.

Thing is if we had changed it before and then went a goal down people would say why did you do that ? we were looking solid. Not saying thats right because I could see the wall eventually crumbling and it did.

Re: 1 billion dollars later!!!

Converting pounds into dollars for dramatic effect.

I_see_what_you_did_there_cat_RE_More_funnies_for_you_all-s480x360-106842-580.jpg

Re: Everybody hates us!

Chavski had this and it will go away soon when they finally realise it's as boring and tedious as our tactics. ;-)

It's jealousy really, but we have to stay strong and keep going forward.

Re: Please bobby do some thing.

You can put that result square on Mancini's shoulders, City were in a good position and defended brilliantly until the 50th minute when even a person with half a brain cell could see we were getting tired,
Mancini should have made changes around the 60th minute for me, please lets hope that result does not screw our chances for 4th.

Re: 1 billion dollars later!!!

i would give them the rest of the season.
it comes natural to englishmen to attack
hopefully we could get our players playing to their full potential and maybe we could get 4th spot !

Re: In 44 years i can't remember us being so BORING

Damocles said:
awest said:
OK i'll re-phrase that. In 44 years i can't remember us being so boring having spent over 100 million on strikers.

So, what you actually mean is "we've been boring for 8 months"?

Isn't that a bit more of an accurate portrayal of the problem, rather than 44 years?
yes but we have been more boring for the last 8 months than at any time in the last 44yrs is what he means.

Players makes accidental mistakes sometimes, but Mancini always makes consistent mistakes !

His negative tactics with the money the club have is a MISTAKE
Signing Dzeko,Balotelli,Kolarov, Boateng could be another mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.