Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

I haven't read the first 25 pages on here (if I did, I would probably go outside and set fire to the neighbors dog). But, has anybody mentioned tha fact that Ramirez should have got a yellow within the first 10 minutes, and Malouda should have got a straight red for his stamp on Milners foot?
Having said that (and I have never come on here and snivelled about Mancini), the fact that he was about to put Boyata on just before they scored, is not a good thing.

guvnors son mcfc said:
It's really hard not to let emotions cloud your judgement after a defeat, but are we any further on than we were under Hughes ?

I thought the lads played well today and can only work to the instructions that they are given. I feel truly sorry for De-Jong, Kompany for the effort they put into every performance, also Silva who will not stay for long playing with our current defensive tactics.

Mancini has ripped the Hughes squad apart so that he could build his own. He has shown the door to Bellers, Adebayor, Bridge, etc SWP and Given etc have been left out and it has been made obvious to them that they have no future. Lescott is only back in because of the Kolo ban.

I have to question Mancini's signings and decisions :

David Platt - Sorry but , why ?
Kolorov - Cannot defend, isn't brave enough , no pace, and how many corners as he either over hit for a throw in on the other side ?
Ballotelli - More trouble than he is worth and the reason we are out of the Europa, A Talent no doubt, but a show pony and not a team player.
Dzecko - Maybe too early to judge, but he does not look a threat, no pace, very pedestrian and IMO does not work hard enough.
YAYA - I cannot take to this guy for some reason, again he has talent, but he always looks knackered and why does he seem to have energy when he has the ball, but fucked when he loses it ? another one who thinks we should be honoured to have him here.
Milner - You have ruined his confidence by not playing him. How can a boy who was flying at Villa and with England, suddenly become a bad player ? He shows desire and wants to play for City. I would have him in centre midfield where we currently have YAYA Toure. At least Milner can get box to box and would provide an attacking threat.
AJ - Yes
Silva - Yes

The Manchester derby at home was a disgrace and I was embarrased to be a blue, same at Arsenal away and again today we showed no ambition. Anybody can set a team up with the sole ambition not to lose, 4 - 5 - 1 (especially when you have the likes of De Jong). A top manager can also set teams up to attack and beat the top teams.

We are lucky to be at Wembley and anyone who went to Leicester or Notts County will tell you, we could of gone out in both games.

I hate to say it but Spurs will claim the 4th spot and quite comfortably, I really hope I am wrong.

Can he manage the big names ? it seems that TEVEZ and YAYA have Mancini in their pocket and it is easier for him to sit Milner and AJ on the bench.

Mr Mancini , show the fans that you have some balls at Wembley, if we lose because United were better we can live with that. If we lose because we are negative and play like we did at COMS you will not be forgiven I'm afraid.

I have supported you from day one and want you to succeed, Im just not sure you will.

Your post is spot on. Most of the players worked their socks off today and I cant criticise most of them for their effort. Its mancini that is the problem not the players. He is just totally negative and it will cost us. We went for a nil nil and got beat!..Great tactics

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Soulboy said:
We DON'T have a 25 man squad though!

We are down to about 23, and that includes Michael Johnson, Shaleum Logan and Jo!

Oh, and we've got about 6 first team level squad players out on loan...

You do the maths.

Why are they out on loan then? He sanctioned them despite knowing the schedule we could have. Logan in the 25 is a total joke. Michael Johnson...Another waste of a squad player. Our squad is incapable of being flexible, is lacking in pace and most of the time ideas. He could have bought a really creative midfielder in January but no he bought a forward who has added zero!

United have players who on paper look shit but they can come in and do a job wherever they are asked to play. They fcking beat Arsenal last week with Oshea and Gibson in midfield!

exactly my point mate! why have shalum logan and michael johnson in your squad when you can have onouha/weiss and bellamy

Re: Bloody Richards

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Seems to be something that is like a virus - soon as one player gets rid of the temptation to tackle when it's least necessary, another one lunges in.

Not seen the tackle but my lad says there was a whiff of dive about it.

Fairplay to your lad,he saw what I saw. The Permed twat went over a little too easy . Richards played well for us,good workrate,lastditch clearances . Ref was a bit weak ,as it took him nearly all game to book the permed one.

Bluemoon eh...funny old place...every opinion under the sun in one thread...gotta love this forum ;)

For what it's worth I thought we were excellent for the first twenty mins and posed a threat...Had Dzecko reacted better to Yaya's dummy in the box we could easily have gone in 1-0 at half time...Joe Hart was not exactly having to pull out all the stops either..second half we lost the battle in the middle..Essien came more into the game and made a difference for them..soft free kick...no need to challenge there Micah but Luiz made a meal of it..Poor defending for the cross and it was game over.
I would have made subs at 65-70 mins and had a go because I thought Chelsea were getting frustrated. Ancelloti made the right call and it changed the game.Not a disaster losing to a very good and in form Chelsea side.
Plenty toplay for.

Another bonus is that so many of our fans think we are shit that the queue's for semi tickets will all obviously be a lot shorter now ;)
Cheer up you miserable buggers.

Re: So Many Problems In The Team

Project Rain said:
No pressure from anyone until they hit our 18 yard box
No tempo whatsoever in our game
Incapable of countering
Nobody is clicking together
No flair
Incapable of keeping the ball (which is ironic considering that is what our whole game is based around)
No imagination from anyone other than Silva
No width
Slow and dull

Same shite different game. Sort it out, Roberto.

absolutely spot on - i'm London based and go to all the London games except Chelsea usually - this year after the Fulham and West Ham games, I decided to go today - what a mistake! If only the players had the passion of the fans

We'd be praising the team if we had gained the point we were obviously looking for. We nearly pulled it off. We saw off Torres. One dodgy free kick and poor defending by AK cost us the point . The scorer of the 2nd goal shouldn't have been on the pitch!!

Let's support the lads until the end of the season, you never know we could finish fourth and win the FA Cup even with this shit team shit manager and shit tactics!

We have numerous players who are in their first season with the club and the premier league. Look at the Chelsea team. Only Luiz and Ramires who are new to the league.

However if Mourinho is available in the summer it's a no-brainer !!

guvnors son mcfc said:
It's really hard not to let emotions cloud your judgement after a defeat, but are we any further on than we were under Hughes ?

I thought the lads played well today and can only work to the instructions that they are given. I feel truly sorry for De-Jong, Kompany for the effort they put into every performance, also Silva who will not stay for long playing with our current defensive tactics.

Mancini has ripped the Hughes squad apart so that he could build his own. He has shown the door to Bellers, Adebayor, Bridge, etc SWP and Given etc have been left out and it has been made obvious to them that they have no future. Lescott is only back in because of the Kolo ban.

I have to question Mancini's signings and decisions :

David Platt - Sorry but , why ?
Kolorov - Cannot defend, isn't brave enough , no pace, and how many corners as he either over hit for a throw in on the other side ?
Ballotelli - More trouble than he is worth and the reason we are out of the Europa, A Talent no doubt, but a show pony and not a team player.
Dzecko - Maybe too early to judge, but he does not look a threat, no pace, very pedestrian and IMO does not work hard enough.
YAYA - I cannot take to this guy for some reason, again he has talent, but he always looks knackered and why does he seem to have energy when he has the ball, but fucked when he loses it ? another one who thinks we should be honoured to have him here.
Milner - You have ruined his confidence by not playing him. How can a boy who was flying at Villa and with England, suddenly become a bad player ? He shows desire and wants to play for City. I would have him in centre midfield where we currently have YAYA Toure. At least Milner can get box to box and would provide an attacking threat.
AJ - Yes
Silva - Yes

The Manchester derby at home was a disgrace and I was embarrased to be a blue, same at Arsenal away and again today we showed no ambition. Anybody can set a team up with the sole ambition not to lose, 4 - 5 - 1 (especially when you have the likes of De Jong). A top manager can also set teams up to attack and beat the top teams.

We are lucky to be at Wembley and anyone who went to Leicester or Notts County will tell you, we could of gone out in both games.

I hate to say it but Spurs will claim the 4th spot and quite comfortably, I really hope I am wrong.

Can he manage the big names ? it seems that TEVEZ and YAYA have Mancini in their pocket and it is easier for him to sit Milner and AJ on the bench.

Mr Mancini , show the fans that you have some balls at Wembley, if we lose because United were better we can live with that. If we lose because we are negative and play like we did at COMS you will not be forgiven I'm afraid.

I have supported you from day one and want you to succeed, Im just not sure you will.

Spot on mate!
I feel so bad for Milner. An explosive and creative shining footballer reduced to a indolent shadow over night. He looks to be completely without self confidence, and still works as hard as anyone on the pitch do do the job which is asked from him.

Re: We are wasting our time

K.Reeves right foot said:
de niro said:
With the obvious agenda the refs have against us for whatever reason we will win fuck all.
Regardless of how much money we spend, players we buy or manager we appoint.
Come on DeNiro - that must be a wind up!
Are you blind? He was a disgrace, booking only our players changed the game, our players had to play like girls and Chelsea knew that.
He wanted our players getting cards in order to rack up bans for the semi.

Fucking plain as day to me.
I'm not mancini 's biggest fan but things are against him at the moment and the refs are the main culprits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.