Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

blueinsa said:
BimboBob said:
Think of where we have come from. Think of what we have as a group of players and a ground. Think of where we are in the league. Think of what the club is trying to do. THINK.

I sometimes come up here and read the comments. I'm usually flabergasted. Sack a manager who has only just got the team he wants? Get rid of so and so even though he is trying to sort himself out in the worlds toughest league.

Remember guys and gays...

We have had seasons and seasons of being shit. Seasons of disappointment. Seasons of let downs. But at the time we had huge expectations but a rather crap team.

Now we have a rather good team that is trying to gell. And boy...when they do...christ are we in for a ride!

Patience.

Posts like this really do make me giggle.

Are you being rude again pal?

Or are just new money and have no idea of the pain this club has caused my heart over the last 40 years?

Sometimes...just sometimes...

BimboBob said:
blueinsa said:
Posts like this really do make me giggle.

Are you being rude again pal?

Or are just new money and have no idea of the pain this club has caused my heart over the last 40 years?

Sometimes...just sometimes...

Go on, you know you want to........."York" away lol

We are in the same situation as with mark hughes, forget for a minute the rag shit and all that, 7 draws etc.
Hughes HAD to go for the same reason bob does.
Something is wrong, don't know what but something is wrong. I started a thread on this a few weeks ago.
As I say we don't really know why top Players suddenly turn shit, could be tactics or the role the manager gives them. It could be they have failed to settle, understandable that.
Whatever the reason although like hughes bob hasn't been given very long he just has to go in case it's all down him, the refs haven't helped but the only way Yo find out what thus squad can do is change the manager, if then we scrap for a top four place then sadly we rip up the project buy new players and start again
People may say "what that manager fails"? Well of course he may do, he may not.

What we do know is as I say for whatever reason the last two have got us nowhere near where we should be.

BimboBob said:
blueinsa said:
Go on, you know you want to........."York" away lol

Bastard!

Do that again and no pies for you...and i mean that.

:-)

I was there mate and i too have suffered the shite and pain but it doesn't alter the fact that Bobby isn't the man.

In my opinion of course.

de niro said:
We are in the same situation as with mark hughes, forget for a minute the rag shit and all that, 7 draws etc.
Hughes HAD to go for the same reason bob does.
Something is wrong, don't know what but something is wrong. I started a thread on this a few weeks ago.
As I say we don't really know why top Players suddenly turn shit, could be tactics or the role the manager gives them. It could be they have failed to settle, understandable that.
Whatever the reason although like hughes bob hasn't been given very long he just has to go in case it's all down him, the refs haven't helped but the only way Yo find out what thus squad can do is change the manager, if then we scrap for a top four place then sadly we rip up the project buy new players and start again
People may say "what that manager fails"? Well of course he may do, he may not.

What we do know is as I say for whatever reason the last two have got us nowhere near where we should be.

Come off it, the players are exhausted ;)

We can strangle and hold teams all day fkin long, but the coup de gras that is needed and would bring us instant success and give us that extra 20/30%, is so obviously missing and has been for ages.

Cuntana has fuk all on me.
My thought for the day.

Like a Python strangulates , crushes and eats it's prey, if it cannot eat the pray you will have a lot of Skinny and Dead Snakes.
That is all. :(

Another big game lost by RM negative tactics. We'll finish 5th & the rags will beat us in the cup no doubt about it.. ive no confidence in this team whatsoever. Just wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.