Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

I have been supporting City since 1955. Up until I moved to the USA I went to almost every Home game and most away games. I was at Wembly in 1956, 1969, 1976, and 1981. So during my 56 years following City I have seen the following:
League Winners ( Prem & Old Div 1) : 1
Finished in top five: 9
Cup Winners: 2
Losing Finalists:2
League Cup Winners: 2
league Cup Finalists:1
European Cup Winners Cup 1
Winning promotion : 5
Relegated : 6
Finished Higher than United : 10
Finished in the bottom 5 : 12
The Sheik bought City in August 2008.
Season 2008/09: 10th
Season 2009/10: 5th
Season 2010/11 : Possibility of finishing 3rd, 4th or 5th
Finishing in top 5 two years running, and improving next year: PRICELESS
So in all honesty we cant complain. At least the conversations are not " Can we avoid relegation again this year ?"

When we played the scum this season at COMS a rag fan I know texted me saying Mancini was a shit manager with no winning ambition. He sent me the same text again today.

I haven't replied cos at the moment I'm not seeing any evidence to prove otherwise. Cech had a stroll in the park today.

Spot on De Niro, for me our games follow a similar pattern.

1- loads of possession, look organised and disciplined.

2- poor final ball or poor finish.

3-Opposition players given free rein to foul our players and given countless warnings.

4- Our players booked without any warnings.

5- Soft free kicks given around our box.

I have said it many times on here we start the season at least 15 points behind the so called bigger teams due to corrupt officials. But we are also our own worst enemies due to our negative set up, lack of fight and poor concentration.

Just finished watching the game as didn't get to see it earlier.

We looked good for around 20 mins but then it all just resorted to type unfortunately from there on in.

A managers job for me is simple. Take a group of players and make the whole, greater than the sum of its parts!

Given the money spent on our "parts", anyone claiming that Bobby is doing a good job or succeeding is kidding themselves imo.

I still think we will get top 4 but i don't want him here next season.

Mancini concerns me. I do not like his excuses about the players being tired, and too many games. He knows full well what the schedule is like, and we had the January transfer window to make any signings or short term loans. He's also sent out a couple of players onloan, reducing us even further. We have Michael Johnson, and Shaleum Logan in the 25 man squad, they're never going to play, whats the point? These could have been gaps filled with quality.

Think of where we have come from. Think of what we have as a group of players and a ground. Think of where we are in the league. Think of what the club is trying to do. THINK.

I sometimes come up here and read the comments. I'm usually flabergasted. Sack a manager who has only just got the team he wants? Get rid of so and so even though he is trying to sort himself out in the worlds toughest league.

Remember guys and gays...

We have had seasons and seasons of being shit. Seasons of disappointment. Seasons of let downs. But at the time we had huge expectations but a rather crap team.

Now we have a rather good team that is trying to gell. And boy...when they do...christ are we in for a ride!

Patience.

BimboBob said:
Think of where we have come from. Think of what we have as a group of players and a ground. Think of where we are in the league. Think of what the club is trying to do. THINK.

I sometimes come up here and read the comments. I'm usually flabergasted. Sack a manager who has only just got the team he wants? Get rid of so and so even though he is trying to sort himself out in the worlds toughest league.

Remember guys and gays...

We have had seasons and seasons of being shit. Seasons of disappointment. Seasons of let downs. But at the time we had huge expectations but a rather crap team.

Now we have a rather good team that is trying to gell. And boy...when they do...christ are we in for a ride!

Patience.

Posts like this really do make me giggle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.