Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Re: In 44 years i can't remember us being so BORING

We were worse under Pearce but he had 50p to spend not £150 million.

It is awful boring crap but some on here seem to like it. My lad was playing a game on his phone against Fulham and said he didnt want to come against Wigan!

He will play for penalties at Wembley, draws at Liverpool and Everton and at home to Spurs and hope that we get 5 wins from the remaining games.

To think someone on here yeterday posted a thread stating that the title might still be on! Lol.

alibobs36 said:
can i be first,its sad because our back four were brilliant today but they scored from their first real chance,wish we had signed Luiz instead of Boatenge of Kolorov
complete wank,what is so funny is that its so predictable,when was the last time you seen an entertainin game with that turd in charge

Everybody hates us!

Everybody really does want us to fail. Wouldn't it be nice to come on to a Manchester City forum and find supporters that didn't? Whilst everyone has a agenda against us, we need to be the ones to stand up to it. We need positivity to counter the hatred! Come on blues!

Re: Richards

TheMidnightClaret said:
Dax777 said:
What tackle cost us the game?

The one on Luiz which they then scored from.

Completely brain dead, Luiz was dacing away from the goal with few Chelsea players in the box. There was absolutely no need to do it but he did. He just hasn't got a brain

Actually their first goal came from a corner kick not a freekick. Are you that
determined to slag Micah off that you didn't notice that?

I want to say that was unbelievably, absolutely shite by Dzeko today but I will give him the benefit of the doubt as he was on an island by himself up against 2 of the 3 or 4 best CBs in the league.

we could rag on him all we want but we didn't even get one cross into him.

Re: Same old story

yes it`s disappointing, but we are 4th in Premiership 4 points clear of Spurs in semi final of FA cup....
when could we last go AWAY to places like Chelsea and compete for 3/4 of the game and lose narrowly....
yes we have spent big, but all that has done has got us up to the top table, it`s up to us now over the coming seasons to build A TEAM not a collection of expensive footballers, A TEAM with the spirit to kick on from here.
we are competing with ARSENAL UTD CHELSEA.... teams which have been at the top table for at least decade or more...
typical moaning fans who cannot see this, even you have got to admit that you`d rather be here than fighting relegation I know I would and I have followed the team for over 30 years.
MANAGERS NEED TIME.... JUST LOOK AT USH*TED!!

Damocles said:
Really?

Did you just miss out the whole Pearce era?
That team didn't cost nearly a third of a billion pounds to assemble though.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Waking up and smelling the coffee yet happy clappers?

Before the league game at Villa I said I had a feeling that thats where it was going to start to go wrong. 8 points from the last 21 have shown that the stick I got was totally unjustified. Spurs wont stutter forever and wgen we lose at Liverpool and Everton plus bottle it against Spurs that will be that. I really hope Mourinho is lined up.

As I keep saying, I guarantee we wont finish in the top 4.

Lose at Liverpool and they could overtake us!

I have no problem with a loss at Chelsea if we actually gave it a go in the first place. Chelsea were dreadful first 30 minutes yet we still didnt go for it.

I am convinced we would be no worse off had we not spent one penny in the summer and just kept what we had.

Only Silva, of Mancini's buys has performed consistently.

Milner - Average
Kolorov - Awful
Boateng - Bottler
Yaya - Hot and cold
Balotelli - Lunatic
Dzeko -one paced, no movement off the ball.
Johnson - Good but already lined up before he came.

Mancini's days are numbered if this carries on.
Mancini will NEVER change his philosophy. That's just the type of manager he is - ultra cautious.
Mancini has got so may things wrong on a consistent basis that it's staggering he wasn't sacked ages ago when i first said he must be because it was obvious many many months ago that Mancini was the wrong manager for an EPL side.
To me he is our worst manager since i supported us. Why? Well for the players he has at his disposal he is getting nothing from them as a team. Clark, Ball were shite but had nothing to work with bar Kinky. Mancini has a diamond in Silva and completely wastes his talent and I truly fear that Silva will leave in the summer sending us backwards yet again. The shape of this team is shocking I can't be bothered going into it again.

OK i'll re-phrase that. In 44 years i can't remember us being so boring having spent over 100 million on strikers.

I thought the first half was pretty even. If anything, I thought we had the better of it. The big problem was lack of quality in the final delivery.

Second half they got stronger and we wilted leading to silly free kicks being given away. First goal came from two needless ones on the bounce. In hindsight the substitutions we made came ten minutes too late. We should've seen that Chelsea were putting us under pressure, and gone to a more attacking line up to try and relieve the pressure and/or score get a goal.

Individually I thought Lescott and Kompany were immense. Chelsea created very little, and that's a credit to them and De Jong. Kolarov was poor - he's looking to be a poor piece of business. His final ball has been consistently be crap since he joined, and it was again today. I won't say the same about Dzeko, but it's worrying how off the pace and average he looks. It's very early days with him though and he's certainly not a player you can play up top when you don't have excellent crossers of the ball on the field.

The result makes little difference to our pursuit for 4th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.