Post match | South China v City

Ducado said:
Just as night follows day, every pre season we have posters worrying themselves over pre season performances despite the best efforts of the majority of posters telling them that they actually are no prediction of form for the forthcoming season.

It's a bit fun, it's training and testing, if we won every game 10-0 it still would not mean anything

It's quite interesting how often the majority of posters are wrong on here, whilst believing themselves to have a superior insight. Six months ago the majority of posters were convinced Mancini was going to be here forever, and anyone who thought otherwise was an idiot. The performance today was lacklustre, lethargic and has been justly criticised imo, and yes I do know it was a friendly.

hgblue said:
Ducado said:
Just as night follows day, every pre season we have posters worrying themselves over pre season performances despite the best efforts of the majority of posters telling them that they actually are no prediction of form for the forthcoming season.

It's a bit fun, it's training and testing, if we won every game 10-0 it still would not mean anything

It's quite interesting how often the majority of posters are wrong on here, whilst believing themselves to have a superior insight. Six months ago the majority of posters were convinced Mancini was going to be here forever, and anyone who thought otherwise was an idiot. The performance today was lacklustre, lethargic and has been justly criticised imo, and yes I do know it was a friendly.

It's a fucking per season match, it's about fitness etc etc the players said as much the manager said as much, but no the fucking experts on here know better

hgblue said:
Ducado said:

It's meaningless in terms of form for the forthcoming season, you don't have to be a genius to work that out, your taking it far to seriously

Frank H said:
MJMRuiz said:
Navas will change nothing and believe me when I say this, Milner is a better player than Navas.
Why should anyone believe you?
Because I'm excellent analyst and judge of a player. Everything I post on this site is full of insight and is always full of in-depth analysis, I give genuine, thought out reasoning behind every one of my opinions so there can never be any kind of confusion.

MJMRuiz said:
Frank H said:
MJMRuiz said:
Navas will change nothing and believe me when I say this, Milner is a better player than Navas.
Because I'm excellent analyst and judge of a player. Everything I post on this site is full of insight and is always full of in-depth analysis, I give genuine, thought out reasoning behind every one of my opinions so there can never be any kind of confusion.

You are surely fat, ugly and going to die alone

Колобок said:
can somebody tell me what minute was the much-discussed outlandish Negredo's pass on? i'd like to admire it.

Second half - 70 odd minutes roughly?

Watched it twice now and still cant remember?

MJMRuiz said:
Frank H said:
MJMRuiz said:
How does your head fit through a door way? I bet its huge

Ducado said:
hgblue said:
Ducado said:

It's meaningless in terms of form for the forthcoming season, you don't have to be a genius to work that out, your taking it far to seriously

pre season, blah, blah, only used to get condition into the players leg blah blah.

no it isnt.

its a PR excercise to spread our name around the world. and we have just shown china and the far east in their own back yard that we`re not worth watching.

performances like that cant help the search to become a global brand.

the performances will however have no bearing on the way we start the season

MJMRuiz said:
Frank H said:
MJMRuiz said:
I give genuine, thought out reasoning behind every one of my opinions so there can never be any kind of confusion
you are a dick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.