Post match | South China v City

BTL said:
Micah Richards has flown back and in talks with Southampton apparantly.

oh dear, what a poor attempt. Go back to your cafe<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:17 pm --<br /><br />
MJMRuiz said:
Frank H said:
MJMRuiz said:
Navas will change nothing and believe me when I say this, Milner is a better player than Navas.
Why should anyone believe you?
Because I'm excellent analyst and judge of a player. Everything I post on this site is full of insight and is always full of in-depth analysis, I give genuine, thought out reasoning behind every one of my opinions so there can never be any kind of confusion.

sniggers - where did I leave my fishing net

r.soleofsalford said:
Ducado said:
hgblue said:
It's quite interesting how often the majority of posters are wrong on here, whilst believing themselves to have a superior insight. Six months ago the majority of posters were convinced Mancini was going to be here forever, and anyone who thought otherwise was an idiot. The performance today was lacklustre, lethargic and has been justly criticised imo, and yes I do know it was a friendly.

It's meaningless in terms of form for the forthcoming season, you don't have to be a genius to work that out, your taking it far to seriously

pre season, blah, blah, only used to get condition into the players leg blah blah.

no it isnt.

its a PR excercise to spread our name around the world. and we have just shown china and the far east in their own back yard that we`re not worth watching.

performances like that cant help the search to become a global brand.

the performances will however have no bearing on the way we start the season

I think they have tv,s out there

MJMRuiz said:
Frank H said:
MJMRuiz said:
Navas will change nothing and believe me when I say this, Milner is a better player than Navas.
Because I'm excellent analyst and judge of a player. Everything I post on this site is full of insight and is always full of in-depth analysis, I give genuine, thought out reasoning behind every one of my opinions so there can never be any kind of confusion.

You should just see your role as one of educating the masses, whether they like it or not ;).

MJMRuiz said:
Frank H said:
MJMRuiz said:

Quality clowning.
It made me laugh anyway.

ninjamonkey said:
zeven said:
Nasri is back! been great in all friendlies.
Milner shows why he is the most underrated player in the game.
Rowell shows what a great player he will become.
Negredo and Ferna very good

Lescott,kolorov and barry no thanks.
Micah im not suprised :)

Neither were great but Barry was probably better than Fernandinho today, certainly no worse yet fernandinho was "very good" and Barry "no thanks"?

No surprises here - most people's opinions are decided well in advance of the game and then they just select out whatever confirms those opinions during the game.

Haven't read all 19 pages so don't know if its been discussed. Why were they booing Nasri?
Thanks

br62 said:
afro2007 said:
Lescott looks good but is ball control needs to improve and with self belief he can do great.
You say that Lescott looks good?????!!!!!......I am amazed at that comment....what game were you watching. Unfortunately he will never be great as he just has no pace whatsoever.
Played well, he certainly isn't as bad as you make out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.