Post match | South China v City

MJMRuiz said:
BlueAnorak said:
MJMRuiz said:
Hate to say I told you so, but I've been singing Milner's praises for a long time. England's best wide player, our third best player last season and a player who has developed extremely well over the last two years. So many people have been saying "Navas is the savour, he'll provide width", but Milner gave us width last season and did a very good job, Navas will change nothing and believe me when I say this, Milner is a better player than Navas.

Milner could be DMR
Lol as if.

Navas is nothing but a weak Antonio Valencia.

Got to be a rag in disguise? And I dont call RAG on here - ever!

Thought Fernandinho had a pretty good game. He will be hugely influential for us this season.
Sky commentary team must have been watching another game (again)
Negredo very promising too.
Happy overall.

Lescott didn't do anything wrong tbh. Just too poor on the ball for a Pellegrini side.

Anthony Kun said:
MJMRuiz said:
BlueAnorak said:
Milner could be DMR
Lol as if.

Try reading some of my posts you trash bag.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:43 pm --<br /><br />What's all this Negredo hype about? A nice pass and an attempted bicycle kick. Anybody would think he'd just delivered a debut reminiscent of Aguero's or something.

MJMRuiz said:
Lescott didn't do anything wrong tbh. Just too poor on the ball for a Pellegrini side.

Anthony Kun said:
MJMRuiz said:
Lol as if.

Try reading some of my posts you trash bag.

-- Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:43 pm --

What's all this Negredo hype about? A nice pass and an attempted bicycle kick. Anybody would think he'd just delivered a debut reminiscent of Aguero's or something.

Just have - Full of negative condescending shit!

Edit/ Trash bag? Sound like a full on camp bloke about to hit me with his hand bag!!

I think a lot of what MJM has to say is quite insightful and I agree with him 80% of the time, but there's an air about his posts that causes me dislike everything he says. He might know more about tactics than the rest of us but he's gone about explaining it in the most condescending and pompous way possible. He's probably more qualified than most of us to give his opinion on football because of his background, but referring to his past to constantly justify his opinions is pointless.

If he'd made a few insightful posts and then explained (when asked) why his posts are so detailed then people would have far more time for him. But he introduced himself as an academic and stuck his chest out - I'm not sure why he's surprised at the reaction he's had.

MCFC BOB said:
I think a lot of what MJM has to say is quite insightful and I agree with him 80% of the time, but there's an air about his posts that causes me dislike everything he says. He might know more about tactics than the rest of us but he's gone about explaining it in the most condescending and pompous way possible. He's probably more qualified than most of us to give his opinion on football because of his background, but referring to his past to constantly justify his opinions is pointless.

If he'd made a few insightful posts and then explained (when asked) why his posts are so detailed then people would have far more time for him. But he introduced himself as an academic and stuck his chest out - I'm not sure why he's surprised at the reaction he's had.
hahaha know he doesnt know more than the rest of us, he just thinks he does because hes deluded. Whats his back ground anyway, student of football ?

MCFC BOB said:

Fair assessment.

Good knowledge but lacking humility.

I don't know about the more qualified part though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.