Post match | South China v City

Lets also remember when we do this post match analysis thing that first and foremost the pitch was a dog of one. Yes it was a "Dog Of A Pitch"

In the Tottenham game Vertongen was injured and it's now in the lap of the Gods as to how bad his injury is and how long he'll take to recover.

From our point of view I was pleased that we seemed to come through the game unscathed. As to our performance well it was a great work out, we won and are into a meaningless final.

For me it's an outrage that this high profile tournament is being played on a pitch far worse than Rammy Park.

Anyway pre-season is just that, lets not get our knickers in a twist until the battle lines are drawn against Newcastle on our own midden, which in fact will be more like "Crown Green Bowling" than a midden. Now thats a fact!!

I've got a great vibe about the new manager and the new season. CTID

Probably already said but I was very impressed again with Ridwell. Milner is really showing his stuff. Negredo was very exciting. And for me Nasri showed more to be excited about - getting stuff in, jumping for headers, magic first tough.... Hopefully Pellegrini will help him translate his good work into goals/assists soon. He is a special player.

To think that we have Aguero, Silva , Navas and Jovetic yet to play is very exciting. Looking forward to Saturday.

To moan as we do, Dzeko looked weak, Clichy couldn't cross, Kolorov was mediocre - all too familiar... And Fernandinho didn't look commanding ( Rodwell looked a lot better when he came on). But overall it's all looking rosey ;-)

bluevengence said:
samharris said:
bluevengence said:
HAHA.....you`ve been in Brighton too long mate

You wont believe how 2 gays having a tiff reminds me of the bluemoon matchday forum mate..

Btw..Manchester gay pride is bigger than the Brighton one..
25gcked.gif
;)

Was down there last year,the missus was at a conference with work so I tagged along for three days free accommodation at the grand hotel,found some good little boozers around the lanes..nice place

I love Brighton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.