Post Match Thread: Barca vs City

blue underpants said:
Quite pleased with that especially 2nd half, Joe is a colossus
Yes, satisfied with that performance, we were always going to be open at the back having to chase the game. The tie was lost in the first leg.

blue underpants said:
Quite pleased with that especially 2nd half, Joe is a colossus
Yes, satisfied with that performance, we were always going to be open at the back having to chase the game. The tie was lost in the first leg.

Well played Joe Hart. Should have been 5 or 6.
That was a disgraceful miss by Kun. Hang you head in shame.

ayia napa blues said:
3rdgenerationblue said:
PRIDE RESTORED.

BRING ON WBA.

Can you ease explain how the pride is restored out of interest 5-0 wouldn't have been a harsh score
Little to night fight billions spent on also rand
No direction average ability
Billions hey? Must be inflation.

Gutted for Aguero. Best team went through so no complaints. Nice to see pellers get his tactics right and great show from hart and team overall. Poor in final third but decent.

Our passing was not good enough, barely strung two or three together and as usual could not make space to do this. That's not so much a criticism of us as praise for them, they make it very fucking difficult to play against them.

I don't post often in after match threads. I just want us to go and win against Brim and hopefully the scum and the scouse rats draw.

Well done Joe!

Navas made a big difference and Aguero got us through the group as it is.

Toure is finished.

I was suggesting Nasri for future captain material a few weeks back.

He seems to have eaten at the captain's table for the last month judging by the amount of timber he was carrying.

We need five new first-team starters.

Am hearing pride improvement

Waw some people have low expectations

Out played from the fitst to the last wistle we are light years behind

A 10-0 agg score wouldn't have been harsh

The only feeling I have is a sinking one of how far behind we are

As some have pointed out were reaping of the rewards of 3-4 poor transfer windows

Nothing really surprising, outworked yet again in Europe. Don't think Barca are as good as we made them look in the first half of both legs and doubt whoever they come up against next will allow them so much time and space. Then again Burnley didn't have to do much to beat us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.