Post match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

No pictures on a results column, or a league table. We got 3 points, well done, Blues

Yes, Savage was a cnut at times, BUT, at times, he was shouting "come on, City" and genuinely sounded like he wanted us to win

McCunthooks, on the other hand, sounded suicidal after 95 minutes. Somebody confiscate his sharp knife draw.
Get 4 points of Sevilla, and we're nearly there. You never know, we may beat Juve in their back yard. We've done it to Roma and BM

I've never seen us get back into 2 lines of 4 with no space between them when we are defending. All the decent teams we've played do this when they've lost the ball in a position where they can't press. Juve, Gladbach, PL teams. I watched this closely tonight and we had a back 4 but nothing organised in front of them, no shape, no formation, just lots of space. This is down to Pelle and he needs to get it sorted, fast.

Hate comments like that. Pathetic.

This is bluemoon, if you post negative comments when we lose you get shit for only posting following a bad result and never to be seen if we win, if you post negatives when we win then you get those comments from Ducado

Why they dont just put it in the coc that only positives are allowed or just call the website blue rawk i dont know

We won tonight, i am happy, did the performance fill me with any confidence or show even a glimmer that we are learning in europe? er no

Its like discussion is not wanted just mindless tub thumping

Very important win and lots to work on. The two biggest problems for me are Kolarov defensively and Yaya who offered nothing....if he was injured what was he doing on the pitch. The absolute top target for January MUST be a left back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.