Post match thread - City v Newcastle

During the game i thought it was a bad challange on Zabba. But the tackle that Zabba got he looked like he won the ball.

the challenge on zab was bad, and at one point the both feet left the ground, its debatable whether it should have been promoted to a red, they have been given for this type before. the zabba foul was a yellow, it was the follow through that did for him. there really was no need to go to ground the nufc player had lost the ball and zab should have just mopped it up and took it away from him. poor decision to fly in though as he went straight through the player.

the challenge on zab was bad, and at one point the both feet left the ground, its debatable whether it should have been promoted to a red, they have been given for this type before. the zabba foul was a yellow, it was the follow through that did for him. there really was no need to go to ground the nufc player had lost the ball and zab should have just mopped it up and took it away from him. poor decision to fly in though as he went straight through the player.

At 6-1 up it was rash I thought. Zaba was rusty today.

Obviously you had a better view than me mate :)

Privileged to have seen that from Sergio today. And KDB's volley was a stunner. When this group click, they are streets ahead of anything else in the league.

image.jpg

gladiator-are-you-not-entertained-o.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.