Post match thread - City v Newcastle

Was traveling back from Istanbul today via Heathrow. (Put my seat up for sale on the City exchange and it didn't sell, but that's not the point of the post). As soon we landed at Heathrow put my phone on and it was 1-1. Just as the glasses of champagne arrived while we were waiting in the terminal 5 lounge for our manchester flights and before I got on the wifi, my daughter got a text from her boyfriend saying it was 6-1. I honestly couldn't believe it. Only about half an hour had passed. The champagne went down a treat.

I'd love for someone to read the 1st 45 minutes of the match day thread then have to guess the final score

Piss poor in the first half, thought West Ham all over again,unbelievable for 30 mins in the 2nd half, hope we can start games like we did in the 2nd half

Great reaction, specially the second half!!!

Aguero back to his best, Silva pulling the strings as usual, KDB turning it on-style in second half, Fernandinho & Fernando starting to dominate the midfield.

Many positives to take from the game; pleased also to have Zabaleta, Mangala, Bony and Iheanacho back.

Pity it is International break now; cannot wait for our next match!!

Aguero looking like his normal self is all we've been missing in recent weeks.........international break comes at the wrong time again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.