Post match thread - City v Newcastle

I was actually stunned to hear the shit he came out with. Not just his words either. He had such a sour fucking look on his ugly fucking mug, he was gutted that we won and couldn't bear to give us the slightest bit of praise.
I hope his next shit is a hedgehog.
I heard him too and it was astounding really.

You know Sterling's shit when Navas puts in a better performance. I'd argue Sterling's last good performance was against Waford.

Have to happy with that 5 goals in a half is what we are clearly capable of and we need to get that hunger week in week out to make a statement.

Hope I don't get banned from this thread when I say our first half was average.

Apparently Sergio was a doubt to start the second half but very glad he stayed on for 20 minutes.

Hopefully he won't feature for Argentina in the the next two weeks.

Poor first half again, great 2nd half.

Aguero back to his best. de bruyne and silva excellent. Fernando good 2nd half.

Defence shaky in first half and sterling very very poor. He needs time on the bench.

I really think that the defense will benefit from the offense breaking faster and not holding up play like they did in the first half. It keeps teams honest. Early on they could push forward because if they lost possession they'd have plenty of time to get back.

Awful 1st half. Incredible 2nd. Navas showing why he is important to the balance of the team.

Aguero, Silva and KDB were fantastic.

Well done Pellegrini for changing things at half time.

Poor first half again, great 2nd half.

sterling very very poor. He needs time on the bench.

he doesnt NEED time on the bench, thats the last thing he needs. what NEEDS to happen is the manager to recognize where his special abilities can help the team and instruct the other players to work his game into theirs a bit more. at the moment he is not using his abilities to the benefit of the team, which is a management issue.

on the flip side, navas has improved this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.