Post Match Thread: City vs Boro

Just in from the game, words fail me, so so poor again.

Not completely surprised by it, the last 5 home games have been difficult to watch.

Can't believe how good of a December we had, then we start playing like this.

Not confident for the Chelsea game, but hopefully they get fired up and put in a performance.

Thaksinssoldier wrote:
He has to go end of season.

I don't care if we go on to win the Prem & Champs league. If we do it'll be down to the players.

Do you realise how fucking retarded that sounds?
Almost as stupid as the Chelsea fans constantly berating the fat Spanish waiter when he got the to Europa League final, in fact didn't Grant them to the Champions League final and they wanted shot of him?

City, to me, are a lot like Boro. A working mans team. For long the underdog, both gone through a load of fucking shite times, but got through it. Please, City fans, just cos you've LUCKILY had a shite load of money invested in you and have had recent success, please don't let it not remind you of who you are, your true identity, you're not Real Madrid and shouldn't try to be. You don't have generations of superstars and amazing history. In fact your 'history' started not long after we shafted you 8-1

Last time I went to City, was the boring 0-0, final game at Maine Road. Despite the result I loved it. Few shenanigans after the game down Claremont Road (I think?) and just two similar teams and sets of fans, replicated in the result. I don't ency you for a minute the new found 'success' you have, fair play to you, in fact I think it's great how you shook up United and finally put a stop to THAT banner in the Stretford, but don't ever forget where you came from, I've never been to the Etihad (that's a lie, I went to see Oasis) .......but I imagine it would be like going to see Chelsea, full of nobheads in suits rather than the real City fans I mingled with at Maine Road that day.

Get over today, it's not like you've just been beaten 5-0 by York City. We'll hopefully be in the Prem next season,, it's kind of just like being beat by Hull or one of the other bottom teams of the Prem. No shame in losing today, and you were far from shite, you made plenty of chances. We just held our own

Good luck for the future, thanks for a memorable day

Somebody buy this chap or lady a drink , best most logical post I've read in here for a very very long time.

I actually smiled when the 2nd went as it was great to see REAL fans having a brilliant day out.

TS1 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

I don't care if we go on to win the Prem & Champs league. If we do it'll be down to the players.

Almost as stupid as the Chelsea fans constantly berating the fat Spanish waiter when he got the to Europa League final, in fact didn't Grant them to the Champions League final and they wanted shot of him?

City, to me, are a lot like Boro. A working mans team. For long the underdog, both gone through a load of fucking shite times, but got through it. Please, City fans, just cos you've LUCKILY had a shite load of money invested in you and have had recent success, please don't let it not remind you of who you are, your true identity, you're not Real Madrid and shouldn't try to be. You don't have generations of superstars and amazing history. In fact your 'history' started not long after we shafted you 8-1

Last time I went to City, was the boring 0-0, final game at Maine Road. Despite the result I loved it. Few shenanigans after the game down Claremont Road (I think?) and just two similar teams and sets of fans, replicated in the result. I don't ency you for a minute the new found 'success' you have, fair play to you, in fact I think it's great how you shook up United and finally put a stop to THAT banner in the Stretford, but don't ever forget where you came from, I've never been to the Etihad (that's a lie, I went to see Oasis) .......but I imagine it would be like going to see Chelsea, full of nobheads in suits rather than the real City fans I mingled with at Maine Road that day.

Get over today, it's not like you've just been beaten 5-0 by York City. We'll hopefully be in the Prem next season,, it's kind of just like being beat by Hull or one of the other bottom teams of the Prem. No shame in losing today, and you were far from shite, you made plenty of chances. We just held our own

Agree with us making chances mate - first half. But second we seemed to get very predictable (as in typical City predictable ;) ). It wasn't as if we were playing badly in the middle (ok, you may have let us). We just didn't seem to want to use any of the attacking potential we had, instead sticking with the safe, possession based game that itself doesn't win you anything.

Well done, you deserved to beat us and played a tactical masterclass at the back. You could have had more, we were just disappointed that we didn't see more varied efforts to win the game going forwards when it was obvious that you were nullifying our plan A. Oh, that and disappointed that Fernando was playing for us again.

We still appreciate what we do have - sometimes though that makes you frustrated as expectations are adjusted.
Still, could be worse. We could be rags.

TS1 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

What a patronising post, we don't claim to be Real Madrid,Utd or even Arsenal, but to compare us to you is a joke pal, we, in our 130 year or so history have won ever major honour several times over, long before the takeover. Remind me what have you ever won?

TS1 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

You were doing so well until this!

Pelle seems to struggle to change things when he comes up against a brick wall....we come out and play the same way every week and teams have worked us out......

this says it all....

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1h1 hour ago
City have scored 1 goal from 54 attempts in the last three games (not including the friendly).

TS1 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

pity your not a city fan you talk more sense than the muppits on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.