Post Match Thread: City vs Boro

Relax lads / lasses, Pellers has a plan. I'll be fucked sideways if I know what it is but I'm sure he has one. It's what he's paid squillions of quid for, isn't it? CTID.

Damocles said:
TS1 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
He has to go end of season.

I don't care if we go on to win the Prem & Champs league. If we do it'll be down to the players.

Do you realise how fucking retarded that sounds?
Almost as stupid as the Chelsea fans constantly berating the fat Spanish waiter when he got the to Europa League final, in fact didn't Grant them to the Champions League final and they wanted shot of him?

City, to me, are a lot like Boro. A working mans team. For long the underdog, both gone through a load of fucking shite times, but got through it. Please, City fans, just cos you've LUCKILY had a shite load of money invested in you and have had recent success, please don't let it not remind you of who you are, your true identity, you're not Real Madrid and shouldn't try to be. You don't have generations of superstars and amazing history. In fact your 'history' started not long after we shafted you 8-1

Last time I went to City, was the boring 0-0, final game at Maine Road. Despite the result I loved it. Few shenanigans after the game down Claremont Road (I think?) and just two similar teams and sets of fans, replicated in the result. I don't ency you for a minute the new found 'success' you have, fair play to you, in fact I think it's great how you shook up United and finally put a stop to THAT banner in the Stretford, but don't ever forget where you came from, I've never been to the Etihad (that's a lie, I went to see Oasis) .......but I imagine it would be like going to see Chelsea, full of nobheads in suits rather than the real City fans I mingled with at Maine Road that day.

Get over today, it's not like you've just been beaten 5-0 by York City. We'll hopefully be in the Prem next season,, it's kind of just like being beat by Hull or one of the other bottom teams of the Prem. No shame in losing today, and you were far from shite, you made plenty of chances. We just held our own

Good luck for the future, thanks for a memorable day

I put up with your act of being a normal Boro fan for a little while to see where it went and it was nowhere good. Cheers fella. Enjoy the Championship, we're in Barca next month you smoggy c**t.
You've been in exceptional form today Damocles...

Been playing poor for ages the manager has no plan just puts the players out and expects results
Someone tell me when we last looked like champions

What worries me is that despite being all over them for most of the match, we could have lost 4 or 5-0. A bit like arsenal last week, all boro had to do was keep it tight at the back and wait for the inevitable shite defending by us. This is happening too often against lower league teams in the cups. We' ve got away with it a few times (Watford, Sheffield Wednesday) but we look like a soft centred joke and seem to consistently put in unprofessional performances in some cup games.

Never thought after the takeover and some years on, that our midfield would consist of, Milner, lampard, ferns, yaya, bear in mind half this forum wanted yaya gone, lampards age, milner possibly out of the door and the shocking standard the ferns are, it's our downfall all day long, navas, Nasri, silva aside all of which are attacking midfielders, it's pretty piss poor, will never win the champs league and will struggle to keep the pressure on Chelski.

It's not the end of the world, we lost against a championship side last season and went on to win the league, Chelsea don't look all that great either, Liverpool were much the better side last week and Chelsea had a full team out.

I think with all our players coming back from injury, and when yaya and bony come back I think we will see a strong finish to the season.

urmston said:
A shameful performance.

Lots of people who can't afford a season ticket who went to this match have been conned.

They should be given their money back.

This happens in life, sometimes the best bands in the world play a shit one, the best show on Broadway has a disaster, today to many of better players had a shitter, however on the back of the Arsenal game ?

Kinkladze777 said:
Been playing poor for ages the manager has no plan just puts the players out and expects results
Someone tell me when we last looked like champions

Few months back mate

3998940642.jpg

Cheers for playing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.