Post Match Thread: City vs Boro

Oh well, at least we won the Abu Dhabi cup.

This is the third game I've missed at home (Burnley 2-2, Arsenal 0-2 and now this 0-2), glad I missed all of them now.

Eaglechief said:

This is the third game I've missed at home (Burnley 2-2, Arsenal 0-2 and now this 0-2), glad I missed all of them now.

GO TO THE MATCH FFS

urban genie said:
poor result, but befre they scored we were doing fine and their keeper kept them in it, after that we fell to bits, but I still don't get why the goal wasn't a foul on willy, We have been below par all season at home for some reason but still doing ok, Some players though need to look at themselves they just don't seem to be concentrating.

As for the cup balls to it I would rather go Berlin than Wembley this year anyway

Why what's happening in Berlin?

Damocles said:
Eaglechief said:

GO TO THE MATCH FFS[/quote

Yeah, I think I might be jinxing the club, I promise I won't miss any more games this season!

deafmanstevo said:
urban genie said:
poor result, but befre they scored we were doing fine and their keeper kept them in it, after that we fell to bits, but I still don't get why the goal wasn't a foul on willy, We have been below par all season at home for some reason but still doing ok, Some players though need to look at themselves they just don't seem to be concentrating.

As for the cup balls to it I would rather go Berlin than Wembley this year anyway

champions league final

Hey, what happened? Just coming from a wedding, saw the line-up and, except Boyata, everything seemed really good. What happened again?

Eaglechief said:

so you missed these 3 and these were our 3 worst performances, sod blaming Pellers, kolorov and the rest it's obviously your fault for not turning up :-)

rapidCT said:
Hey, what happened? Just coming from a wedding, saw the line-up and, except Boyata, everything seemed really good. What happened again?

We won 5-0 and I banned a load of WUMs. How was the wedding?

urban genie said:
deafmanstevo said:
urban genie said:

champions league final

Ha ha yes I know , just being silly, would love to go to Berlin, unfortunately Real , Barca and Bayern are in the way, but you never know no one expected Boro to beat us today, ahh fuck it we are going there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.