Post Match Thread: City vs Boro

Barcon said:
rapidCT said:
Barcon said:
Doctor doctor, I have a hard time making friends, you fucking cocksucker.
You can use this metaphore when you will really have a cock. We don t accept this from -11cm long semidicks. :)

Not only do you not want to be friendly but you also have no sense of humor.
Must be a rag then.
You should watch you`re language. We are all upset after this defeat, but this means nothing. Now we have Chelsea game, must remain calm. Stop beeing so rude to each other, we are all in the same boat, rowing in the same direction.

rapidCT said:
Barcon said:
rapidCT said:
You can use this metaphore when you will really have a cock. We don t accept this from -11cm long semidicks. :)

Must be a rag then.
You should watch you`re language. We are all upset after this defeat, but this means nothing. Now we have Chelsea game, must remain calm. Stop beeing so rude to each other, we are all in the same boat, rowing in the same direction.

Nailed on rag

What's with these wum coming on a city forum, blimey you feel bad enough as it is. and that boro fan with his "bit of afters in claremont rd" bolloks . the only "bit of afters" he ever had was another meat pie or three.

rapidCT said:
Barcon said:
rapidCT said:

Must be a rag then.
Calm down my Romanian friend, Barcon is just joking around. I know jokes are supposed to be funny so I'll let you off.

rapidCT said:
Barcon said:
rapidCT said:

Must be a rag then.

Lighten up you big girl. Damocles just asked how the wedding was and your vagina fell out.

images

dronefromsector7g said:
rapidCT said:
Barcon said:
Must be a rag then.
Calm down my Romanian friend, Barcon is just joking around. I know jokes are supposed to be funny so I'll let you off.

Yeah, thanks mate. Oh, hold on a minute.

Oh well, you win some you lose some, would say the better team won but we were the better team IMHO bar the fuckups. We need to stop trying to walk the ball into the net, too many passes for my liking in and around the box always looking for the perfect goal..

Just seen the half time team talk at Chelsea, made me feel a bit better anyway..

[video]https://vine.co/v/Ow9Qx9H6Ked[/video]

Better if you turn the sound on...

Craig said:
Damocles said:
Eaglechief said:
Oh well, at least we won the Abu Dhabi cup.

This is the third game I've missed at home (Burnley 2-2, Arsenal 0-2 and now this 0-2), glad I missed all of them now.[/quote

Funnily enough another bloke missed those 3 games, who no disrespect is probably slightly more important to the team than you.

You may have a valid point there :)

For the record Yaya is a club legend to me, it shows how important he is to the team when he's missing, it's too easy to criticise Yaya's laboured style, but his passing accuracy and ball control is incredible for such a big man, the team ticks with him in it, we'll miss him when he does finally leave.

Just got in from the match & not watched any of it back yet. From memory I thought we looked the better team until they scored, their keeper made some good saves to keep them in the game, they looked dangerous when they broke. We gave them a goal through a comedy of errors, but you have to give them credit for chasing down & forcing mistakes. They were unlucky not to go 2 up shortly after they scored. We struggled to create many clear cut chances after we went behind & it wasn't that much of a shock when they got their second. Not seen it back but it looked like we could have had 1 or 2 penalties that weren't given.

Fair play to Boro, overall you can't say they didn't deserve the win. Good luck to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.