Post Match Thread: City vs Boro

Shirley said:
I have a suspicion that there are a group of undercover rags active on Bluemoon, I'm still collecting evidence to out them but one of my theories is they all have a number associated with their user name ;-)

Shirley not!

Shirley said:
I have a suspicion that there are a group of undercover rags active on Bluemoon, I'm still collecting evidence to out them but one of my theories is they all have a number associated with their user name ;-)

i'm safe. i have checked all my accounts and none have a number in the name.

had me worried there.

de niro said:
Shirley said:

i'm safe. i have checked all my accounts and none have a number in the name.

had me worried there.

No one would ever suspect you de niro. You are one of the good guys............................

now will you stop telling people I was drunk yesterday!! ;-)

M18CTID said:
What I want to know is how we nearly always get what we deserve when we play poorly yet our friends a few miles up the road routinely win games despite playing worse than we did yesterday and last Sunday.

The answer my friend is blowing in the whistle the bent refs blow for them and against us.

Shirley said:
Was thinking the same myself only the user name has only one word in it ;-)

Just watched highlights of the game; we didn't play nearly as bad as has been stated here.

NoahCity said:
Just watched highlights of the game; we didn't play nearly as bad as has been stated here.

We didn't,but we were expected to win.......and a few individual nightmares,coupled with a lack of ideas, made the entire scenario seem a whole lot worse.It was more disappointing as the result was so avoidable.

FantasyIreland said:
NoahCity said:

We didn't,but we were expected to win.......and a few individual nightmares,coupled with a lack of ideas, made the entire scenario seem a whole lot worse.It was more disappointing as the result was so avoidable.

The worrying aspect is that we are not creating the real guilt edge chances that even a half fit Kun and others can put way.

Again which seems to be common occurrance at home this season is our terrible second halfs and woeful defending against poor opposition.

Burnley (2) , Sunderland (2) , Stoke (1), Arsenal (1) , CSKA (2) , Boro (2) , Newcastle (1) and Sunderland aside without reply.

That hasn't happened since the Leslie days and even then in most cases we were able to egg out a draw.

How many more times do we have to watch this broken record before MP and his leaders on and off the field do something about it FFS.

If it happens again I would suggest the owners will have no alternative but to do something about MP.

mancity1 said:
FantasyIreland said:
NoahCity said:

The worrying aspect is that we are not creating the real guilt edge chances that even a half fit Kun and others can put way.

Again which seems to be common occurrance at home this season is our terrible second halfs and woeful defending against poor opposition.

Burnley (2) , Sunderland (2) , Stoke (1), Arsenal (1) , CSKA (2) , Boro (2) , Newcastle (1) and Sunderland aside without reply.

That hasn't happened since the Leslie days and even then in most cases we were able to egg out a draw.

How many more times do we have to watch this broken record before MP and his leaders on and off the field do something about it FFS.

If it happens again I would suggest the owners will have no alternative but to do something about MP.

The defending is costing us. We need a settled back five. MP has to stop rotating the defence. Madness

de niro said:
mancity1 said:
FantasyIreland said:

The defending is costing us. We need a settled back five. MP has to stop rotating the defence. Madness

everybody know this apart from the bloke who needs too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.