Post Match Thread: City vs Boro

My biggest issue is before the game we were all calling for a couple of young players to be given a chance like barker and Evans with the inclusion of the players needing fitness yet we don't give any youth a chance, these players are too comfortable earning a living and knowing there position is a given and the players who do seem to give a shit are being held back by them.

ManCityX said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Not reading through 49 pages so don't no if its been mentioned! A couple of people who sit near my dad at the match won the trip to watch the team v schalke and told him that the team went out and got plastered thursday night without pellers blessing which he was not to pleased about so got them in to train first thing after they arrived back saturday morning! Before I get called a wum or a rag it's just what I've been told!

Most of our players don't even drink.

It was probably squeezing in a behind closed doors friendly against Schalke that cost us.

Is this a Clarkie followed by a reverse Clarkie or what??

uwe rosler 28 said:
Not reading through 49 pages so don't no if its been mentioned! A couple of people who sit near my dad at the match won the trip to watch the team v schalke and told him that the team went out and got plastered thursday night without pellers blessing which he was not to pleased about so got them in to train first thing after they arrived back saturday morning! Before I get called a wum or a rag it's just what I've been told!
Just wondering what kind of response you are looking for. You must know its absolute bollocks, so why post it?

mosssideblue said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Just wondering what kind of response you are looking for. You must know its absolute bollocks, so why post it?

One of my mates heard that the team had a secret friendly with Dukla Prague Saturday morning, followed by the team all taking loads of Opium, that might have been why we looked a bit sluggish!

mosssideblue said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

How do you know its absolute bollocks? and if it is true I was wondering how people on here would feel with pellers getting undermined by his players?

uwe rosler 28 said:
mosssideblue said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

How do you know its absolute bollocks? and if it is true I was wondering how people on here would feel with pellers getting undermined by his players?
No. Your right I dont know it is bollocks, but I would bet mine that it is. So you believe it to be true then, thats why you posted.

mosssideblue said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
mosssideblue said:

No. Your right I dont know it is bollocks, but I would bet mine that it is. So you believe it to be true then, thats why you posted.

I'd be very surprised by the 2 people that told the story if it wasn't true to a degree! I suppose we'll never no unless its brought up by someone!

uwe rosler 28 said:
mosssideblue said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

I'd be very surprised by the 2 people that told the story if it wasn't true to a degree! I suppose we'll never no unless its brought up by someone!
You really think the PL champions would
A) go out on the lash
B) only two of your dads mates know about it.

Think about it

mosssideblue said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
mosssideblue said:

You really think the PL champions would
A) go out on the lash
B) only two of your dads mates know about it.

Think about it

Not his mates just sits near them I agree it does sound fishy! But I do no these 2 60 yr old guys aren't wums! I was really putting it out to see if anyone else had heard anything similar!

I have a suspicion that there are a group of undercover rags active on Bluemoon, I'm still collecting evidence to out them but one of my theories is they all have a number associated with their user name ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.