Post Match Thread | City vs Borussia Monchengladbach (14/09/16)

If we had signed Kolarov this summer he would be up there with the praise. Last season he was looking like a slow LB with no interest. Credit where credit is due he has been brilliant under Pep, whats worth mentioning is he looks like he is enjoying playing this new role / system.

The rest of Europe watching that......

images

Guardiola happy with the win, but not the attendance tonight: "the players deserve a full stadium. We need our fans."

A bit harsh given the postponement, but with these performances am sure attendances will get better

Don't think it was harsh of him to say, was disappointed to see the ground like that myself.
The quality of football we're playing together with tonight's prices should have seen the ground nearly full, even with the postponement.

Anyway, pleased I was there to see that tonight, really impressed with Gundogan, KDB, Stones and of course the main man Sergio.

i really cant believe what im watching! Kolarov/sterling/otamendi look completely different players this season! i think Pep is more of a genius that we had originally thought! our passing, our movement, our desire, our pressing, our togetherness, our skill levels are just off the scale!

Anyone else noticed though, that every commentator has spent more time emphasising how bad our opposition have played, as opposed to how great we have been? And theres me shouting at the tv saying its us who are making these teams look shit! i must be wrong coz these experts dont seem to agree. mcpointalot mentioned it a few times tonight. "i cant believe Boroussia have been so bad, they have given up" .......THATS BECAUSE WE HAVE FUCKING DEMOLISHED THEM AND DEMORALISED THEM YOU TIT!

Nice moment between Sane and Raz after the whistle, like brothers pissing around. Fuckin love the love at God's own club

My buddy pointed out last week how much they seem to get along. So happy to see the chemistry developing. It's surreal. We've got..guardiola.. and its surpassing the hype? Chills.

i really cant believe what im watching! Kolarov/sterling/otamendi look completely different players this season! i think Pep is more of a genius that we had originally thought! our passing, our movement, our desire, our pressing, our togetherness, our skill levels are just off the scale!

Anyone else noticed though, that every commentator has spent more time emphasising how bad our opposition have played, as opposed to how great we have been? And theres me shouting at the tv saying its us who are making these teams look shit! i must be wrong coz these experts dont seem to agree. mcpointalot mentioned it a few times tonight. "i cant believe Boroussia have been so bad, they have given up" .......THATS BECAUSE WE HAVE FUCKING DEMOLISHED THEM AND DEMORALISED THEM YOU TIT!
this wont be the last time this season city fans say/think the same

Don't think it was harsh of him to say, was disappointed to see the ground like that myself.
The quality of football we're playing together with tonight's prices should have seen the ground nearly full, even with the postponement.

Anyway, pleased I was there to see that tonight, really impressed with Gundogan, KDB, Stones and of course the main man Sergio.
We were not allowed to sell any new tickets tonite,if those who brought for last night couldn't go tonite then what do you expect exactly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.