Post Match Thread | City vs Borussia Monchengladbach (14/09/16)

I don't think BMG were terrible like the scouse moron on BT was suggesting.
They were dismantled by a very good team tonight. Relentless pressure wore them down.
In the end they were just punch drunk.
Totally agree, as a rule you don't get shit German teams in the champions league . Absolute privelige to watch that tonight .

Wonderful game. Controlled almost from start to finish. Amazing performances all over the pitch.
A perfect killer pass from Kolarov, who's possibly the greatest shock under Pep, and lethal movement and finish from Agüero. Sergio was in the wars today, hate whenever he stays down, but battled onto a hat-trick so my motm. Another cool penalty and brilliant how he floored the keeper after the sweet pass by Raheem for his 3rd. KDB seemed involved in everything; perfect home debut Bravo stunning flick over their player; excited to see more of Sané, composed play to find Kelechi whom I trust as our 2nd striker. Everyone else really good, intense pressing; but gotta mention Ilkay Gündoğan, after so long out his passing and energy was exceptional.

I honestly think that may have been the best 90 minutes of football I've EVER seen from a city team

Let's see the after match analysis of how shit our opponents are (even though pre match everyone said they are quality).

Exactly. Every game we've played " they look good but the opposition were poor"
Do they not think we might be making them look poor ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

excellent performance, BMG aren't a good team they are a top team and we just annihilated them. They set up poorly which helped us but it doesn't negate the fact that we didn't put a foot wrong. This result means we have practically qualified as well, Bonus.

We were not allowed to sell any new tickets tonite,if those who brought for last night couldn't go tonite then what do you expect exactly?

It's around 54,000 capacity is it not for CL games?

So as I said, with the quality of football we're playing, the new manager and new players we've brought in together with the prices for the game i would've HOPED we'd have sold near to that figure.

Obviously the postponement has had an impact but I don't believe it's prevented around 24,000 people turning up.

Anyway, not getting into a debate on attendances, merely pointing out it was disappointing to see, the same view that our manager shared it sounds like.

Happy with the 3 points and the signs for the rest of season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.