Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

You're talking through your arse if you thought we deserved a clear win. We played the first 60-70 minutes like we would have last season. They had a few good chances to score, see gayle and the header hart had to pull a good save off as well as Bolasie's early chance

They should have been down to 10 men, we were denied a clear cut penalty. They were allowed to kick fuck out of us.

I agree with the other poster, you're spouting shit through your muck button.

The one thing I thought of when that goal went in was all those fucking times I was watching the BBC coverage of the Rags under GPC, hoping a team would hold out, only to see those cunts nick something right at the death. I can just picture the Rag fans going to the game hoping Palace would hang on, or maybe nick a goal, only for us to score in the 94th minute. I bet they were fucking gutted........and if they don't beat the Dippers their whole weekend will be ruined. Oh, and it's only Saturday, so they'd have two days of pain!

oh dear....... De Bruyne apart from a couple of misplaced passes IN HIS 1ST GAME was excellent

This was Palace in 2nd place and it was a scrap

You clearly weren't around when we were shit matey?!

De Bruyne created 3 one to one chances in his first 65 minutes for his new club. Shows how he managed to get so many assists for wolfsburg last season.

So Pellegrini is a twat, never learns, couldn't wait to go back to 4-4 fucking 2, never plays the kids etc etc etc.

Ooops!

So many loud voices before kick off nowhere to be seen yet again.

To the prick In the pre match thread who called Pellers a prick for his team selection, who is the prick now, prick?

Arrogance about what? He's definitely a better player than me! It's based on the facts that he provides/produces next to nothing game in game out. Ok he runs and tracks back and stretches the game with his width but that isn't enough to be a starter in this team with what we want to achieve.

Chelsea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.