Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Big performance today. It was stressful as fuck watching that, but we got the result against a decent team. I probably would have settled for a draw when Segio went off, but to grind out 3 points was quality.

Made up for Iheanacho getting his first goal!

You know he hasn't just signed don't you.
He signed 9 months ago and hasn't done ANYTHING in 9 months.

You miss the point AGAIN. I said he needs some games - which he hasn't had irrespective of how long ago he signed. Anyway, he held the ball up well today but I don't suppose you recognise that part of the game

Do at the start what he ended up doing after injury forced his hand just like last December. Its not rocket science, but the man frustrates me with his obsession with 442 especially when he uses it as his Plan A........

Wasn't his plan A tho was it Stirling pulled up in the warm up

Hi Blues,
Well, I haven't enjoyed a defeat so much in ages. That was a bloody good game. A proper battle. But not nasty.
Usual low standard of refereeing that we've come to expect in this league (not that I'm complaining too much....)
I thought there'd have been more goals ( at both ends) but congratulations on keeping another clean sheet. If only our opening assault had included an accurate shot or two.
Like a lot on here, I find Nasri's long sojourne on the pitch a bit of a mystery with so much pace available elsewhere.
Good Luck against Juve, this game should have set you up nicely for it.

Well done, no dishonour in losing to the best side in the PL.
I disagree with the nasty bit! But it was a good game if you show that intensity against most teams you will not go far wrong, the question is can you and will you? We hve had matches like this before some of them we have won like against Blackpool a few seasons ago and Cardiff, both teams ran out of steam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.