Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

I've got news for you, MOTD has been cancelled as the BBC has decided to show a 1 hour special of rags' greatest ever win with a special feature on Wotsisname. All of his twenty touches will be analysed, replayed, analysed for at least 20 minutes. Oh, if time permitting, they may show a few highlights of some other insignificant games at the end.

I heard MoTD will be spilt screen tonight. Half the screen will show a continuous loop of Wotsisname's goal, which is probably in the top two best ever goals in history. And in the other screen we'll see MoTD pundits pulling themselves off until they lose consciousness.
Tomorrows sports pages have been cancelled. Every sports reporting department across the land has been closed down due to a massive Tsunami of spunk washed everything away.
Meanwhile, Rags fans have been buying up all the Pampers across the land in case they continue to wet themselves. After all, Wotsisname could be the next big thing like Januzaj or Frederico Macheda.

I'm really pleased with our result today, but if our game was the best of the day then Anthony Martial is the next Henry!

Considering we had one eye on Tuesdays Champions League match. Silva, Sterling, Zabaletta, Delph, Fernando, and Clichy injured. Aguero kicked off the pitch and blind officials we did well to grab 3 points away from home

COt-b0gXAAEKG12.jpg

nasri haha

Would he have made that selection of Stirling hadn't pulled up ?
I think the point is he didn't have to make it Sterling or no Sterling. If you stand back and look at the team selection and formation, it mirrored the worst of last season when we now have other options, so the I ask the question; why?

As soon as we went to one striker we improved and as soon as Nasri was played in his most effective position we dominated the match from there on in. 442 with Yaya as one of the central 2 and Nasri as a left sided attacker didn't work for us last season, so why would Pellegrini think anything would change this season? Its just the definition of insanity.

Today's selection was reminiscent of us beating Newcastle (I think) at home playing 442 and Pellegrini using the same formation 4 days later against Barca with Milner and Fernando as the midfield two and thinking we'd get the same result. We were struggling to break down a resolute Watford at home, so we switch formation in the 2nd half and quickly get the opener and go on to win the game, so what happens in the next match? Pellegrini thinks 442 is back on as Plan A against the league's 2nd best team away! This is why I have a distrust of his tactical nous and he just keeps on reinforcing it.

Was there today, it was a fantastic experience, great singing and great celebrations at the end. Great day out. Well happy for the kid. Get in!!!

I think the point is he didn't have to make it Sterling or no Sterling. If you stand back and look at the team selection and formation, it mirrored the worst of last season when we now have other options, so the I ask the question; why?

As soon as we went to one striker we improved and as soon as Nasri was played in his most effective position we dominated the match from there on in. 442 with Yaya as one of the central 2 and Nasri as a left sided attacker didn't work for us last season, so why would Pellegrini think anything would change this season? Its just the definition of insanity.

Today's selection was reminiscent of us beating Newcastle (I think) at home playing 442 and Pellegrini using the same formation 4 days later against Barca with Milner and Fernando as the midfield two and thinking we'd get the same result. We were struggling to break down a resolute Watford at home, so we switch formation in the 2nd half and quickly get the opener and go on to win the game, so what happens in the next match? Pellegrini thinks 442 is back on as Plan A against the league's 2nd best team away! This is why I have a distrust of his tactical nous and he just keeps on reinforcing it.

Don't think Kev Brown was ever starting so with Stirling and Silva out what was he to do

Wrong thread mate. This is about celebrating an excellent away win, 11 on the spin. 7 consecutive clean sheets. Top, top away performance. The rags do not need shoehorning into every thread ffs. Not interested in them in the slightest myself.

Totally agree... not interested in Stretford, please refer to Rag cafe for all communications related to them... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.