Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

How much did Nacho cost us?
How much did Wotsisname cost the rags?
Which one do you think will be most jizzed over on MOTD tonight?

I've got news for you, MOTD has been cancelled as the BBC has decided to show a 1 hour special of rags' greatest ever win with a special feature on Wotsisname. All of his twenty touches will be analysed, replayed, analysed for at least 20 minutes. Oh, if time permitting, they may show a few highlights of some other insignificant games at the end.

Remember Nasri being targeted at Newcastle? I think it's part of his game plan to stop dangerous players at all costs.
No wonder Yaya was pissed off and got booked.

Nasri was in hospital after that game. Great to see Pardew is still a class act and his approach is the same, hope kun is ok

was out for the game and just got back so cause i'm a lazy bastard can i have the lowdown?

why was sterling not playing?
how did kun get injured and what was it?
how did de bruyne play as i heard he came on for aguero
kelechi? goal good?

How in the name of all that's Holy are the rags second ? How ? How for sucks sake ? They're serving up utter slop every single week and their front men couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. But the bastards are second. I see their new signing scored, so no doubt the papers will be treating him like the second coming of Chist tomorrow morning.
Wrong thread mate. This is about celebrating an excellent away win, 11 on the spin. 7 consecutive clean sheets. Top, top away performance. The rags do not need shoehorning into every thread ffs. Not interested in them in the slightest myself.

Excellent result Palace were a disgrace trying to kick us off the park. KDB looked very good Nasri was much better in the center and defence again very strong.

Gutted tho Chesterfield conceed in 94th min to cost me £510 :-(
Me too mate - though it cost me nowt

Great 3 points & another clean sheet. Five successive away wins.

Hope Sterling, Silva & Aguero are back fit soon.

was out for the game and just got back so cause i'm a lazy bastard can i have the lowdown?

why was sterling not playing?
how did kun get injured and what was it?
how did de bruyne play as i heard he came on for aguero
kelechi? goal good?
sterling tweaked his hamstring in the warm up
sergio was booted in the knee
kev did very well,created 5 chances
nacho goal,he was in the right place to hit in a rebound

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.