Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

I'm an eternal pessimist, but I just feel, even at this early stage, that we are comfortably the best team in this division.

By all means quote this in May if it goes tits up.

Me too,i guess years of failure are hard to eradicate....and i hate to tempt fate. We definitely have the best first eleven and squad in the division but injuries and a shit ref like today are bound to hit us now and then.Our record has been pretty consistent in the last five years though and you feel with a comfortable cushion we would have to hit a shit run to lose it from there.

Who was the commentator? It annoyed me far more than it should have, but it really wound me up when he kept saying Aguera and Fernandina.

People should stop bein' so fookin' negative. Today was always gonna be a hard fought game. We won - and deserved to do so. Great substitution, but will never be given the credit it deserves - unlike certain managers - you know who i mean. Get behind our team for fooks sake! We're doing something very special here. We didn't settle for a point, like quite a few were asking after half time. You should be really proud of our lads today.

Anyone have that video from behind the Palace goal of Kelichi's goal? Saw it on Twitter whilst I was out but can't find it anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.