Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Nope unlike some here I can actually discuss a game without blinkers. I said clearly you should have had a pen. Cabaye took Nasri's legs. I never said we had more possession or more of the game. I said the opposite. I said CITY had more possession and more of the game. I said until the goal we had the better chances. How can I claim that we had more possession when this is a FACT that we didn't. It seems you have a problem reading.

Too many people here want to put on blue tinged glasses when they are talking about football.

Time will tell how right I am, but I will say this.

I have been correct more times than I have been wrong about football and players and my post history shows this.
This is perhaps the biggest whopper of a lie ever told on the internet.

Think about that.

Was that Gayle chance near the end flagged for offside or was it a goal kick? They had a chance right at the end of the first half that was 3 yards offside but not flagged. Linesman on our side of pitch was useless.

Was that Gayle chance near the end flagged for offside or was it a goal kick? They had a chance right at the end of the first half that was 3 yards offside but not flagged. Linesman on our side of pitch was useless.
He was offside, but I don't think they flagged it keeping the refereeing game performance consistently bad.

He was offside, but I don't think they flagged it keeping the refereeing game performance consistently bad.
I don't think he was flagged offside, perhaps just flagging for a goal kick has people confused.

Looking at replays I also don't think he was offside.

I don't think he was flagged offside, perhaps just flagging for a goal kick has people confused.

Looking at replays I also don't think he was offside.

I thought it was offside and the Assistant Ref was holding his flag in the position to indicate an offence in the centre of the pitch.

I thought it was offside and the Assistant Ref was holding his flag in the position to indicate an offence in the centre of the pitch.
TV didn't show the linesman so I can't comment on that, although Joe took the kick out from inside the 6 yard box whereas if he was flagged offside it would have been just inside the 18 yard box.

I believe it was Ray Houghton on my stream who commented that the flag didn't go up. Sagna's visible frustration and gestures would indicate it didn't get flagged as well.

I watched the game and felt anxious for alot of it. I think even now, and this is just my opinion. When we are playing and the opposition has 11 men behind the ball, we still don't look like we have a plan b. I know I'm gonna get slated for this opinion but I think when we play teams who want to play football our plan a is great, when we play teams who want to play ultra defensive plan a doesn't work and plan b is non existent.

What I'd like to see in these type of games is gave spells where kompany plays as a lone defender and the rest (excluding Hart obviously) push forward make runs and ultimately over run them in areas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.