Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

I said until the goal we had the better chances.

And you'd be dead wrong about that, as well. Hart made one save all game!

City were the better team from the 2nd half after a fairly even 1st half (and that's being generous to you) that became scrappy. Palace fought hard, but we deserved to win that.

I like Palace (except for the Aguero jeering when he was injured by a disgusting challenge by Dann), but there's no way City didn't deserve those 3 points. No question.

And you'd be dead wrong about that, as well. Hart made one save all game!

City were the better team from the 2nd half after a fairly even 1st half (and that's being generous to you) that became scrappy. Palace fought hard, but we deserved to win that.

I like Palace (except for the Aguero jeering when he was injured by a disgusting challenge by Dann), but there's no way City didn't deserve those 3 points. No question.

This. Palace started well and I thought it was blow for blow the first 45, but we dominated the second half. They were fortunate not to be a man down or concede a penalty...

Can we keep it up? Possibly.... it's aworrying fact though that last time we started a season so well we got relegated. But things 'feel' different now around the club and I can't see us having to fight off the dreaded drop. Top 6 possible, top 10 realistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.