Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Not the greatest performance but a win and another clean sheet so can't ask for much else

So happy for nacho been loving the kid since his first pre-season with always looked like he could hang with the first team got to see him play really well in Melbourne now getting us first goal it didn't show how good he is but I know he will show it more and more as the season goes

The less said about navas' performance the better his speed always seems to get him in the right spot at the right time unfortunately he is the wrong player to be there constantly wasting chances it's been said a million times but that miss has got to be his worst
I do like him but he is so wasteful

KDB look very good on the ball very confident already and a couple beautiful passes if Sergio was on the field I feel we would of scored a lot earlier through those two

Hopefully sterling and silva will be ok for juve we missed them a lot today
And Sergio is a massive lose hope it's not too bad 1-2 weeks max hopefully

Huge win. That could be one of thos games late in the season when you think it could be a valuable point but we've gotten all 3.

No Silva, no Sterling, Aguero having to go off and away from home to a side playing well.

And the manner of the win will serve us well going into the CL midweek, on a high.

Great from Iheanacho. He had 3 defenders ahead of him but followed the ball in, great instincts. Seriously though, I missed him coming on, when did it happen?

About 30 seconds before he put it in.

16th January. Zabba fit, Otamendi up-and-running. Hope you're ready Dann you filthy fucking scrote.

Fully deserved that because as much as I'm sure Pardew will prattle on about how Palace deserved something....they didnt. Us not taking all 3 points would have been bollocks. We controlled that second half, fucking well played lads.

That is going to be one of our toughest league games this season, not many teams will go there and get anything.

Well done boys, great to see Nacho score

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.