Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

I think they thought they could be physical and bully us out of the game but we are the most physical team in this league and you cannot bully us. We give as good as we get; see Yaya Nasri and Mangala's tackles. You cannot out muscle or out foul us. We proper dish it out and won't allow teams to get the better of us like that.

I love that about us.

I thought after we changed formation we totally bossed the game after they were making it frantic against our two in midfield in the first half hour.

Navas' open net was a fucking shocker and such a shame for Kun but I reckon he'll be alright!

Kelichi; GET THE FUCK IN KID! This is where the world found out who you are and there's no going back...a star in the making!

Can't wait for Pardew's post match

We kicked them as hard as we could My lads should be proud of their performance today and that old Bastard robbed us again

To be fair mangalas just as bad on puncheon
Not even close. Mangala's was a trip, not a knee high kick and it was nowhere near as forceful. Mangala was trying to stop the attack, Dann was trying to injure Aguero

Made up with that. Terrible preparation with all the injuries to our best player Silva and Sterling and then the assault today on Kun as he limps off. We re-shuffle and bring KDB on who looked good and then our 18 yo academy graduate writes himself all over the headlines. Take a bow, Kelechi lad. Another win, another clean sheet. Harty in great form. Keep it going City !

cant understand a poster criticising Nasri , thought he was superb today , controlled the midfield with yaya , if nasri had scored a hat trick and cleared three off our goal line it would nt please some people.

Sore throat now after Iheanacho scored, went mental. Great result, de bruyne looks class and fits perfectly with the team.

On another note lost all respect for Crystal Palace after their scummy fans cheered gleefully with Agueros injury.

Cheers for the 3 points Pardew. ;)

Kelechi Iheanacho! Iheanacho! Iheanacho!

How can it get better that this. 18 year old youngster comes in to score the winner in a difficult situation against a difficult opponent to make it 5 wins and no goals conceded. Great three points. The defense was solid and impregnable as usual and that formed the foundation for us to get this outcome. De Bryune made his debut and oozed class and the team has maneuvered out of this fixture with the three points. Fantastic.

We will carry this momentum into Juventus and I am sure that Sterling, Silva and Aguero will be ready for that match. Today showed the strength in depth of the team and this goal will fill kelechi and the other young players with confidence. Well done!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.