Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

We deserved it because we stuck at it and controlled it . KDeB excellent . Nacho has that innocence about him that will take risks and go for goal .

Oh and please blues, go easy on Navas eh? Let's celebrate professionally , maturely , calmly .

What a win !

That is the clearest sign that we have what it takes to be champions again this season. No Aguero, Silva or Sterling - our stellar attack decimated. Plus our manager has a brain fart with his team selection. Yet we still win in stoppage time.

Oh, and Chelsea's title defence is now over in September. Literally over.

So manuel isn't a prick then?

Well done to all the players, the kind of game designed to frustrate and annoy by the opposition tactics. Glad we managed to get the points despite shit ref and dirty tactics

Absolutely.

That was SO satisfying to win. Pardew's kicking tactics, foul every 20 seconds game plan was a disgrace to watch, with the blatant no attempt to play the ball - only injure the player challenge by Dann the nadir. Hopefully we'll be looking back to that performance and result next May as one of 'those games' which defined the season.

Love it

I really don't like either Nasri or Navas but on a day when there were zero runners and little movement from most up front I though Nasri and Navas were coming inside and trying to conjure up something for us which was good to see.
Clearly Navas can't finish off a diet coke but if it wasn't for him we'd still be crossing balls and firing from outside the box this time next week.

Bony for me is awful. He's a statue. No movement, no pace, no heading, nothing whatsoever.
Whatever he had at Swansea he's left behind and we need to replace him with someone who has movement.

5th win, 5th clean sheet, Nacho scored, De Bruyne had put our players in 3 one vs one situations to show why he had so many assists last season. What else you want from football?

PS. Navas is one of the most useless players ever.

Compared to some of the dross I've seen in a sky blue shirt, Navas is world class!

Pardew and his thugs got exactly what natural justice should dole out - nowt. Get in, Nacho!!

I said it during pre-season but Bony will need to be on his toes because this young lad is coming for his spot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.