Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Spot on. People should watch the match if they wish to make an 'informed' opinion.
To be fair to the poster, passing wise both Mangala and Kompany were well below par. Outside of Joe they each had the lowest completion percentage which is very uncommon for CBs.

Toure for me. Totally dominated the midfield and kept us moving forward. Mangala a close 2nd and Fernandinho 3rd
The MEN Player Ratings only gave Mangala a 5 - deserved at least a 7 in my book. And I think that Vinnie had a really commanding performance in the back four that hasn't conceded an EPL goal yet.

I've just been having a read of the match thread on a Palace forum. Amazing how differently we see things. According to them, they should have had a pen, but no mention of the stonewall pen on Nasri. Yaya should have had a straight red, and there was no contact from Dann on Aguero, he dived and got the injury from landing on his knee, and all our fans are plastic.

I am not happy with Pelle starting Kun .I said on pre match thread that I hoped Kun doesn't get injured.
Naive from the manager.

as I said in the pre match forum, I wished we didn't play Kun, The Juve game is very important to us and risking Kun to an injury it was unnecessary. About Kolarov he has been great in the last couple of games because he really had partnered with Sterling and Silva. Neither of them were playing yesterday so that was going to have an effect on Kolarov. Does not matter what though, We are ready this year to show in the champions league what we are made of. (Maybe I had too much wine for this one)

2nd place is closer to 13th than to us

...and we haven't even had our best 11 out there yet

...nor has Aguero really got going

jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.