Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

I think we have a good breather in the PL. We will have a game in hand the next time we play. We need to get our minds off the BPL. Have to concentrate on the top 4 first. I dont think Pellegrini was poor today.
Kolarov for Clichy, extremely poor decision (unless he was injured) = poor manager.

Some games can be turning points in a season. Perhaps the sense of injustice might push them on. Not beyond the realms of possibility. 12 games. 6 points. Do-able.
Better performance today. There is always hope. Always. No fat lady just yet.
We keep trying to come up with some sort of reason why the team will finally gel. I hate to say it but it really seems that almost everybody involved seems resigned to going through the motions for the rest of the season. The fact is that there is not a team in the PL who can match the talent on City's roster but (outside of the first five matches) City continuously to play far below their capabilities.

The Spaniards are to blame for clinging to a compliant but useless yes man in Pellegrini . They have wasted £££millions in poor signings and if it was not for pulling Pep out of the hat they'd be under serious scrutiny for their on field strategy. Our Owners should today ditch Pellegrini, appoint Paddy to complete the season. Tell Txiki he takes a backseat .
We are in free fall.

Oh dear.....

It's not over yet but just remember it's the hope that kills you. Wouldn't like you pessimistic types getting all giddy at the thought of a comeback.

League has definitely gone. We've only got ourselves to blame.

Someone fucking sack Pellegrini.

Please. He's fucking killing our season.

If we can go up against the rags 8 points behind with 6 games left and win it , 6 points with 12 games to go is nothing , get a grip ffs

You're correct and we could very well do it but we're much worse now and havent beaten anyone in around us this season. People have every reason to call it as it is. I'm believing until the end though.

The Spaniards are to blame for clinging to a compliant but useless yes man in Pellegrini . They have wasted £££millions in poor signings and if it was not for pulling Pep out of the hat they'd be under serious scrutiny for their on field strategy. Our Owners should today ditch Pellegrini, appoint Paddy to complete the season. Tell Txiki he takes a backseat .
We are in free fall.

Hahahahahahahahaha. It's Txiki's fault again.

You know, that lad who just landed us the ebst manager in history? Yeah he's wank.

when we won against everton to qualify for LC final all headlines had us scoring the goal that shouldn't stand. Of course, none of them has Spurs scoring a goal from penalty that never was.

I fucking hate media, more than refs. Refs don't have all the time on the world to ract and they can make a mistake, media can't but they just keep doing it.

Fucking bastards.

We are in free fall.
I`ve read some shite ... but thats about the best of the fucking worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.