Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

yep agreed he is an average player at the moment, he has potential though, worth keeping, but not a game changer as much as we thought he would be
Have always thought he's just another Aaron Lennon only Lennon looks in good form at the moment.

As good as 7 points clear of 5th spot with gd so stop the missing out on 4th crap FFS

We keep trying to come up with some sort of reason why the team will finally gel. I hate to say it but it really seems that almost everybody involved seems resigned to going through the motions for the rest of the season. The fact is that there is not a team in the PL who can match the talent on City's roster but (outside of the first five matches) City continuously to play far below their capabilities.

All I am saying is it is not over yet. It's a fact not an opinion. Plenty of games to go and points to play for.

The team look so lethargic until 65-70 minutes its depressing to watch. Can't believe people slating Sterling when Silva, Toure and even Aguero all played relatively poorly. Our midfield is frighteningly open and spuds exposed that. Iheanacho is the one shining light from this game (and Vinny being back), am looking forward to next season when Pep can work with him. Clattenburg... Just fck off.

Roll on the next game, lets hope that playing the same team and tactics works this time... Not holding my breath.

Robbed by a blind ref. Played well IMO today.......much more like the old MCFC, just need some injured players back now - Navas has been a miss.

Problem with mentioning us taking away Rags' 8 point lead in 6 games is the one people always forget - it was only Rags back then, you can expect one team to fuck it up. But when you have 3 teams above you that's bit harder. Specially when they're all in better form, even Arsenal who weren't firing all guns recently.

It's going to be very hard, we had two games to start our way to the title in last 7 days and we lost both of them. I doubt we could come back from this now. We have to secure top 4 and hopefully top 3 and go past Kiev in Champions League. Neither of those look easy at this point though Rags are as shit as us so that could help for the first one hopefully.

I am not going to bother saying anything about today's officiating as I cannot saying anything that hasn't already been said. It has happened against Spurs more than any other team. Anyone remember the Chimbonda handball when he was on the goal line at WHL? Athouba elbowing Barton? Penalty for challenge on Frazier Campbell? The offisdes from earlier this season?

We looked a lot more solid defensively today. With Jesus coming back, thus increasing our attacking options and adding pace, I am confident we will finish strongly. Although I cannot see us winning the league, I feel more confident about us nailing a top 4 spot than I have done in the last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.