Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

Sterling played well today. Made some mistakes, played some great stuff. Worked his bollocks off.

I can see why so many on here don't want kids in the team when I read the shit Sterling is getting. If a kid his age performing like that is seen as a negative, very few have got a fucking prayer.

I got a load of shit for saying this

I personally don't see why, we legit said he'd be WORLD CLASS, how can someone who can't kick a ball properly or have a touch reminiscent of Edin Dzeko be world class? He's not bad, just not what he was hyped to be.

Everytime we lose i see same issue. The opposition worked harder. End of. These individuals need to invest in a mirror and take good long looks at themselves (at least most of them) a draw would have been a fair result and bar a weird decision from the celebrity ref it probably would have been but that takes nothing from the fact these individuals should be good enough to get more positive results. Troubling fact at the moment is just that. We have a bunch of highly talented individuals, but we have been in decline since around halfway thru the first season under MP. We played some sparkling football but still had to rely upon a bottle job from gerrard and co. Ultimately wheres the pride?
Right on

He's a joke and not fit for purpose. How come you've stop bring his chief apologist?

He is a double winning manager who has represented the club magnificently and will hopefully leave with a few more pots in the cabinet.

I don't think I have to apologise for him at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.