Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

Honestly, Sterling isn't as good as we all wished he'd be and he won't either, we all looked at him as being world class one day, never and people can copy this and shove it down my throat if I'm wrong. However he can become a solid player like Navas or Pedro.

I got a load of shit for saying this

I am not going to bother saying anything about today's officiating as I cannot saying anything that hasn't already been said. It has happened against Spurs more than any other team. Anyone remember the Chimbonda handball when he was on the goal line at WHL? Athouba elbowing Barton? Penalty for challenge on Frazier Campbell? The offisdes from earlier this season?

We looked a lot more solid defensively today. With Jesus coming back, thus increasing our attacking options and adding pace, I am confident we will finish strongly. Although I cannot see us winning the league, I feel more confident about us nailing a top 4 spot than I have done in the last week.
You feel more confident about us getting 4th now than a week ago....? Weird given this comes after our second home defeat in a row in a week...

Sadly, I have concluded we can't win this season. Tothenham, Arsenal, and Leicester strike me as all better than us. And that says a lot.

I think Tothenham

The side had run its course two seasons ago and notwithstanding the new players that in the main the have struggled to make a mark and play well consistently we need a massive overhaul and I suspect it will happen in the summer.

MP should have gone after his second season.

We might struggle and finish fourth but I wouldn't be surprised in we don't.

The players said they were worried about Pellers state of mind mid-week and he looked in a real state tonight. Irrespective of agendas on here I do genuinely worry about the rest of the season. It's sad to see him in the post game interview and just hope he has the ability to steer us to third. Fourth buys us nothing but a play-off game and a very early start to the season. We need third which at the moment seems a stretch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.