Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

I've seen this said a few times on this thread. I'm no fan of Pellegrini's decision-making but Clichy was signalling to the bench a couple of mins before he was subbed, it looked to me like he was saying he needed to come off. Am I the only one who saw this?

I didn't see it but fair enough if that's the case. Clichy was fantastic imo & if I found out Pellegrini took him off as a tactic I'd want to punch him.

City played well when we went a goal down, up until then it was a reserved performance typical of so many this season. Not good enough to beat a committed Spurs side and certainly not good enough to win the league.

Clattenburg giving the penalty was bordering on criminal and so was the players in blue who only started playing after we conceded the penalty Aguero had 2-3 good chances and missed them he had a poor game and we rely to much on him ,anything positive in attack came through Raheem cannot agree that he was shit Memo to the manager please dont play a weakened team at Chelsea THE FA CUP might be the only trophy we stand a chance of winning Sorry to say and it hurts but with all money spent we have gone backwards in the last two seasons only plus seeing Vinny back

1455160015114864798.gif

corrupt1.gif

Didn't Shearer say on MOTD after the Watford game that he didn't understand why it took our players so long to show some urgency. Same again today. That said, we didn't deserve to lose. Also, Leicester looked a lot better than Spurs, so I'd fancy them above Spurs. Plus, I fucking hate Spurs and their shite annoying songs.

There were quite a few pen shouts for handball over the course of the 3 games today and all were turned down with the pundits agreeing with the ref that it was either to close, not intended, defender with his back to the ball and sterling met all of those stipulations plus it didn't hit his arm yet wiggy gave it and Niall Quinn agreed!! Any more proof needed its bent?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.