Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

If ever technology should be introduced for other than goal line, then that penalty decision should be enough reason to fetch it in. I've seen some dodgy hand balls not given this Easton, but if ever there was one that needed to be waved away that was it.

Sterling played well today. Made some mistakes, played some great stuff. Worked his bollocks off.

I can see why so many on here don't want kids in the team when I read the shit Sterling is getting. If a kid his age performing like that is seen as a negative, very few have got a fucking prayer.

We do want youngsters in the team and that is evident by the kind of support kelechi gets from everyone here, so your statement that we dont want youngsters is incorrect.
As per sterling we payed 45m + for him and i am getting a little tired with this rebuttal he worked his socks of etc etc he gets paid very handsome money for doing that on weekely basis and earns more in a week what an average person might earn in 3 years. He is a decent player but certainly not at the level where we aspire to be, when was the last time he single handely won us the match in the league?

I thought Clichy was excellent today
Why the fuck pull him off just after he'd set up the equaliser?!??
Shit decision

I've seen this said a few times on this thread. I'm no fan of Pellegrini's decision-making but Clichy was signalling to the bench a couple of mins before he was subbed, it looked to me like he was saying he needed to come off. Am I the only one who saw this?

Clattenburg should never have been reinstated last time he was done for corruption many years ago yet he still coins it in... He must have more business debts of £175,000 the Bent Bastard I bet he split today's Thia takings with that Lino today..Does he still have an electrical business? Needs looking at..

"You can't jump like a pencil"

Apart from that we should've won that today and would have with better application from the players, they switched on when we went a goal down..

In fact I'm going to stick my neck out here in a big way.

I think Sterling will become our all time record goalscorer and he'll do it before he's 30.
Close the laptop, you're thinking Football Manager is real!! I think he'll be our all time fastest player. Probably before he's 25 too.

what chance have you got when the ref is giving a pen for what we seen today

3 main points for me with the pen and we been here before this season you have to be 100% its a pen first. 1st the ball to hand rule must be movement to the ball by the player 2nd the player must be in the box at the time 3rd the ref must see the hand ball and the ball in the box and be 100% both things happens and if the ref says its was what about a card or sending off

spurs and danny rose it will come back to bite you on the arss and for the ref a job well done and keep up the good work

Played OK for once. Not brilliant but well enough to get at least a point. Have no doubt - Clattenberg and the yellow flag linesman decided that game. Didn't think Sterling handled it and if he did it was never deliberate in a million years. As to the lino with the yellow flag, how he could keep giving Sergio offside when a Spurs player was behind him is just bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.